Welcome March!

March has arrived and it will be my birthday month. Hurray! 

Here's the wishlist for this year. 

* drum-rolls*
.....
...
...
.
..........
....
....
....
............
...
....
....
....
....
..........................
..
.
..
.....
..
........
.......
......


New watch. 
I think the lifetime of a watch nowadays is getting shorter. My first watch can tahan 10 years, and my second only lasts 5 years. Hmm. 


Purple Kitchen Aid Mixer


Build in shoe cabinet. 
*Dear husband, my babies need their homeeeeeee...* 

Thanks for reading this, Kasyfi.Shariff.  =))))

Sekian, Kamsahamida~



4 doll(s) whispering:

saza said...
March 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM

happy bday eppa!!tu diaaaa list

NoRr said...
March 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM

hahahah...bagus..ada list..pratical namanya...hahahhaha...yeayyy it's gonna be ur bday too!!