Shoes and Stalker


I think Zalora.com is stalking on me.
I’ve been eyeing on this one heels recently. 
READ: browse only (few times), not proceed to shopping cart yet.
Out of sudden, a mail popped up in my mailbox. 

We kept your products for You!
We noticed that you browsed through several of our best-sellers and thought you might have liked them.

 Oh yeah, since you are kind enough to keep it for me, I would feel guilty if I did not purchase this pairs.

*Add to shopping cart and checkout*

Demyuh, there’s go my 2013 resolution.   




Sekian, Kamsahamida~

3 doll(s) whispering:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...
March 7, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Haha.lawak la u neh. Consider it as ur birthday present lah.

Btw..zalora.com nye marketing strategy absolutely awesome. They know hw to stalk the right buyer. Hikss

saza said...
March 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

org pon dok usha bju jovian kt zalora byk kali..tak checkout je..haha..masih bersabar :p

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
March 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM

baizura,
KAAAANN??? they know how to make us feel serba salah!! =D

zati,
hahha mama buyung ni mmg bergaya. nak carik baju raya ke? hehe