Red chillies

Ever since a colleague of mine introduced me to sambal minang, i've been a big fan of chilies. I borong a few kilos of chilies whenever we drop by at market. And this sambal minang tastes good with everything. I even ate it with banana for breakfast!!


Sign of aging, no?


Sekian, Kamsahamida~

4 doll(s) whispering:

myatiqah said...
March 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

yezzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaa!!!! the new addict!

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
March 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Kannnn? Smpi ulser mulut n usus aku. Haha

Anonymous said...
April 7, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted
at this website is actually pleasant.

My web site :: flying airplane games

Nawal Aizad said...
April 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM

had to comment here to make sure i get a reply haha. nak rumble tuffff!! di mana boleh ku cari? HAHA