Pusuk leyak

My besties have these craziness over food craving. 

It was all started with Azza's post in instagram showing off her pusuk leyak. For those who doesn't know, it is actually an ikan bilis halia, and it is a confinement food, eaten by a women after giving birth. Back to the story. Azza instagramed her pusuk leyak, Aida and Baun saw that and started making their own version! Gigihhhh la masing-masing!






 I just sat back and ate mine, made by my brother in law for my sister who is still in pantang. You can see the different; -food made by a male and female chef. Girls win! LOL. 



People connect through food, no?  

Sekian, Kamsahamida~




2 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Hahahaha adoi entry worth!

Anonymous said...
February 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Вut oh boy do I Raspberгу Ketones and will stop burnіng fаt.
It аlѕo геcommends taking 1, 600 cаlorіeѕ in іt!


my homepаge - where can i buy raspberry ketones
my page - where can I buy Raspberry ketones