Happy 1st Birthday my little girl!


My baby (eh?) turns 1 on 13 September 2012. Awwww, you're big girl now sayang. Time flies fast! Mama lovessss you always (and always want you to still be a 'baby' to me). I was on leave leave yesterday, just to spend my time with her. Hopefully she will remember THAT till tua! Tapi yang pasti, kalo aku keja hari spesel anak laki aku, kompom kampeni x kesah pon lagi lagi time focal. Hueaheueh. 

Snow cheese cake!

Main masak-masak dengan babah

Suap babah






Kemainnn bz nyoo.

It has been a year of me being a mother, and a year of breastfeeding journey. I would say, not easy for me to  fully breastfeed my baby, I'm struggling though, to express the amount of milk that she needs a day. Production drop, but still sufficient for her. EBM stocks masih ada, just I don't want to kacau it as I don't know if it is needed in case of emergency.

Now Nasuha is a big girl. She can walk, and she knows what're we talking about. She's now imitating what we're doing. When she woke up, she'll go to dressing table and play around with my make up. She knows a lipstick is to be put on lips, a blusher brush is to be brushed at cheek. Then she'll go to my drawer and take the panties out and try to wear them. Indeed, she tries to put on my bra on her chest as well! Tuaija ok!

 Ok lar. Happy birthday my girl!!! I love you so much!!! 

Perangai babah, Kalau penat, baring la di mana-mana. 


Eh, happy birthday to Nasuha's granddaddy too, Haji Ahmad. Happy birthday abah!

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

7 doll(s) whispering:

june said...
September 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

happy bday kaisah... ni mesti mama pakai bra depan dia nih..

cik selamah kundang said...
September 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

happy birthday nasuha.tq kasih kongsi kek dgn kakak!

NoRr said...
September 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM

happy 1st birthday to nasuha baby~ cepatnya masa kan...mesti dh makin bijak dia skang kan! ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
September 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Ayih suka berbungkar orang dra tok!!Happy bday darling!!

Mr and Ms bOZhiCkA said...
September 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Hahaha..tuaija nya..cuteee..happy birthday Nasuha..jadi anak yang baik buat ibu and bapa ktk k..amin..

Fathiyah said...
September 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM

happy belated bday nasuha :)