Baby's thingy

Few peoples hv been emailing me asking where to buy cheap Bumbo Seat and swimming pool for babies. Here you go. 

I get Bumbo Seat WITH tray, LILAC color  for MYR 199.90 at babyland. Here's the link. https://www.babylandmalaysia.com Price at Queensbay is RM199.90 without tray. My baby lovess this tray, so she can bangs on it when her mama lambat suap her food. Heee.

Can be used for reading table as well 



Nak tray!!!


As for pool and the neck float, I got it from a mother who wants to let go the set at my workplace. Cheaper, of course as it was a second hand item. But if you want to get the set for your babies, you can shop at few sites here. 



All items come with air pump. I suggest you guys to buy the pool as well if you live at non-swimming pool residence. I've tried to put my Nasuha for a swim at the kids pool (the one that you can get at supermarket, which the height is just around your knees), but her legs will reach the bottom and cause her to slip and drown. 



Happy shopping mommies! 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 


3 doll(s) whispering:

milley's mom said...
May 14, 2012 at 1:27 PM

terbaikkk!share agi link2 yg berkaitan shopping ye! :D

Dulu Gadis, Kini Mama said...
May 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM

berkenan lah dekat kolam tu!hehe

dekat lil'rayyan boutique, neck float, 39.90rm ja dear. FB sis yun. sharing is caring!

Dulu Gadis, Kini Mama said...
May 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM

berkenan lah dekat kolam tu!hehe

dekat lil'rayyan boutique, neck float, 39.90rm ja dear. FB sis yun. sharing is caring!