Congratulation PUAN Aida the PinkGoddess!

09072011, it was not only the historical date for Malaysian due to BERSIH, but also a wedding of my best friend, AidathePinkgoddess. Her solemnization was held in the morning of 9th July at her house in Tabuan Laru, and the reception was held in Sarawak Club, in a private and intimate ceremony with close family and friends only. 

I witnessed the akad and was crying like a child after she was officially hitched. Teresak-esak sampai boley menimbulkan salah paham agaknya. haha.  Being with her since the last 11 years, sharing every little secrets, watching her fall in love with Abu, and finally marrying her dream guy, siapa tak sebak? In this 11 years, many things happened and now she finally found her happiness! Abu if you're reading this, please take care of Aida, just like you take care of yourself. She deserves to be happy and a princess treat, especially from you!

Blame me for not bringing my LX3 back to Kuching to capture the historical moment of my best friend being taken! I borrowed my Mum's camera but the photo quality is just not up to my level, chewah plus I lupa nak transfer before flying back to KL. Taboo! Let's wait for the official photo from Aida je la. But I promised you, she's the most beautiful bride I've ever witnessed, plus her fairy tales deco, what a beautiful wedding!!!

Aida, I'm so happy for you even you'll be moving to KK (seriously sedey!!!), Azza in Kuching and me in Kulim. ;( Mun datang Penang, make sure awak contact saya! Congrats on your wedding, be a good wife and can't wait for the mini you! Giney2 pun, husband is your number 1 priority now.

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

2 doll(s) whispering:

SweetyMui2 said...
July 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM

waa..no wonder her blog senyap jak lately.busy nak nikah duhal.happy for her!xsaba mok nunggu update :)

~Ayu BnSyg~ said...
July 11, 2011 at 2:09 PM

What? She's married? Best2. X sabar nak tgk gmbr wedding dia and I'm sure percaya dia sgt cantik~