Sleepless night in ***

*** is nama department, boley?

I've been working non stop still midnight for the past 2 weeks. Arrived office at 9am, leave office at 12 midnight, very cinderella! Plus, the machines and software have not been that kind to me, causing a LOT of issues happen and i feel like being ridiculed. Since i can still be considered as newbie to this switching engineering field (was working 2 years in hardware thingy and now i'm working with software), i feel timid and it's very hard to me to voice up my defense. =S 

I have no time for myself, no time for my baby. I've skipped my monthly check up at Klinik Kesihatan for 2 months, but today i decided to sneak out from work (mind you, i still need to work even it's weekend) and went for the check up. Surprisingly, my Hb dropped tremendously and i need to be monitored later tomorrow. *sigh* Nurse advised me to get enough sleep, eat proper meals, do not work too hard, and try to overcome my stress. (i can still smile and laugh, so i don't think i'm that stress). Yes, i should get more tranquil and quality sleep, really tired and my hands and legs are swollen like polar bear's paw, everyday! 

I know complaining and sighing makes my work effort jadi tak ikhlas, but yes, saya rasa saya kurang ikhlas sekarang, tapi still berharap rezeki dan salary diberkati. Amin! 

Tomorrow is my monthly appointment with the gynae, tapi macam kena skip jugak coz my work need to be delivered on Tuesday. =(  

I miss the old days in previous department and team. 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 

Eh, happy mother's day to all mommies in the world, and my umi as well!

7 doll(s) whispering:

kasyfi said...
May 8, 2011 at 10:49 PM

now you know how i feel...

Anonymous said...
May 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM

sabar ye makcik..dugaan mencari rezeki..take care yourself and baby..stress byk2 nnt demam..huhu

saza said...
May 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM

aduhaiii lewatnya eppa balik..kt skrg ni kul 5pm dah letih2 rasa nk blk..epul lmbt smpai 630pm dah merungut2..haha..jaga kesihatan eppa..x elok tu tak cukup tido..baby pon makin membesar tu..pape pon kesihatan eppa n baby lagi penting daripada kerja yang memang neverending story tu kan :)

Amalina said...
May 9, 2011 at 1:45 PM

owh dear..siannye kamuu..
take care..harap2 lepas ni dah tak bz sgt and bleh concentrate on your pregnancy..hope baby is in good health too.

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM

dear,
bueweckkk!

ana ke?
haha stress nye tidak.. penat aje ni..

zati,
tu la. keje smpai bile pon x habis.. penat2. skrg ni nasib ngan keje ni x brape serasi kot, tu yang jadi macam2.. huhu

amalina,
itu la. nurse pon cakap mende yang sm.. hope so. pray for me! =)

Anonymous said...
May 10, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Kenapa aifa tak minta keje lain? i mean tukar kerja lain la..manatau ada rezeki anak kat tmpt lain nnt. kesiannya preggy mommy kena kerja sampai tgh malam dan pegi kerja awal pagi esoknya. Your dept tu pun tak boleh consider lgsg, tak bhati perut..lelaki takpe keje smpi tgh malam pun, dorang x pregnant :)

Jgn stres2 ye, sambil2 buat kerja tu aifa kena curi2 rehat jgk. tak elok preggy mommy turun tekanan darah tau,not good 4 u & ur baby nnt. ok dear.:)

-jihan-

LoctorMayat said...
May 15, 2011 at 4:34 AM

I agree... just leave that useless company (*bluek*) and come and join us happy people... :D