Jumpsuits for mommies-to-be

My mum gave me a nice brown jumpsuit to be worn during my pregnancy. I guess she was influenced by the international celebrities who nicely dress up and look super sexy when wearing jumpsuit. I found that jumpsuit is also a replacement of maxi for mommies-to-be daily fashion. 

However, since I was bloated and gained so much weight, I didn’t have the confident to wear the jumpsuit. My ass is too big, and my thighs are enormous. I envy those who are pregnant and still petite as ever, except for the baby bump.






Ok, she's not pregnant, but she's petite and has a sexy ass. 

Spotted, Alicia Keys!  


Therefore those yang still feeling kurus time pregnant, you can wear this jumpsuit. It shows your pregnancy curve and will enhance your baby bump! Sexy yo'll. *Envy mode* (Zati, u shd wear one!)

Masalah hanya satu, susah sikit kalo nak ke toilet.  Heeee.

Sekian, Kamsahamida~! 




5 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
May 18, 2011 at 9:58 PM

ee ada juak sy sia. haha perasan...

saza said...
May 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM

bru je berangan nk beli jumpsuits kat forever 21..tgk akk n adik pkai cantek la pulak..tatau la konpiden ke tak nk pkai ni..kena try test dlu :)

saza said...
May 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM

haha..bru pasan my name.. my ass pon besor laaaaaa..nk kena try fitting dlu..kalo tak konpiden cancel la nk beli..huhu
p/s; setuju part nk ke toilet tu susah...lg2 pkai tudung kan..kikikik

Fathiyah said...
May 19, 2011 at 7:52 PM

kalo tak pregnant pon i tak confident nak pkai jump suit. hehe. ms pregnant i slalu pkai long skirt. psl nmpk slim la skit. haha ;p

MissB said...
May 30, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Rasa cam nak grab satu lah hihi sebab I rasa mcm I perasan kurus kihkihkih ;p