Gigantic Aifa

I think I'll be back with entries. 1st trimester just passed and I'm getting better and fatter by day. 

The worst 1st trimester experience would be the last 2 weeks, after I joined some volunteering event that involved rentas desa. Even I tak sampai masuk paya bakau macam orang lain, tapi walking with the sun on top your head dah cukup memeritkan. Balik je dari program tu terus muntah melilah sampai ke pagi. Seriously tiring, tapi cam best la pulak. 

Another incident is 2 days after the rentas desa, my left foot terperosok pulak dalam longkang tepi kereta. So I pun jatuh terduduk but luckily my ass has gotten bigger, fatter and much comfier so bila jatuh tu takde la sakit sangat. Bleeding tak da, so I assume semua ok (terpengaruh dengan drama).  Insya Allah.  Next check up would be on March 19 (my birthday!) at my gynea and March 27 at Klinik Kesihatan.

As for now, there's nothing I could not eat , bagi je, semua I makan. Thanks to my best friend Azza for susah payah brought me Pizza Ria and Jagung Ligo all the way from Sarawak. Muah muah! And the others who always satisfied my appetite needs.


Gigantic me, and this was 3 weeks go. Ada hati nak pakai kebaya, siap terbukak-bukak lagi butang. 


Tired? Yes, extremely! And people around me noticed that I always ran out of breath. Jalan sikit tercungap-cungap. Sebab pregnant ke sebab overweight, I don’t want to know. I'm now officially 60kg (yey, gigantic Aifa!), and have started sorting and renewing my wardrobe.  No matter how big my size would be, let me enjoy every moment of my pregnancy! =D


Don't worry, I'm still waras, ni costume untuk persalinan pengantin. 


Sekian, Kamsahamida~

7 doll(s) whispering:

NoRr said...
March 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM

kelakar la aifa....u're so cute

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
March 8, 2011 at 12:31 PM

oh my, u r glowing than ever! lucky u pregnant kacak! ada org pregnant byk side effect!sik sbr nunggu ur junior! :)

Amalina said...
March 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM

hahahha so cute!
dah 60 kg?wahh pantas! =)

btw ur birthday same ngan my hubby punye..and mine is 19 nov!(haha siap promote birthday)geng2 19 la ni =)

~zuera~ said...
March 10, 2011 at 1:14 PM

pok..sama besday ktk ngan laki kmk!!!
cute ehs...dh preggie...mek gik lom berjaya...hohoho

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
March 11, 2011 at 2:21 PM

norr,
haha. no la. saya tension gemok je.. hee

aida,
uitt sy sik glowing. very gemok and hormon2 pon sik stabil. makin byk pimples di badan. hate it!

amalina,
yesssssss. besar kan I? haha


oh really? hehe. happy birthday in advance to your hubby! =)

zuera,
aiks, sorg gik hasben yang birthdau on 19 march. hehe
dont worry dear, your turn will come. try extra usaha! heee

ezzati said...
March 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM

eppa..seriously 60kg??waaa..pantasnyee

ezzati said...
March 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM

anw, date kt checkup sama laaa..19th..hehe