Some updates, finally.

A long hiatus mode. I'm still alive though; happy and healthy. A lotttttttttts to be shared, but i've been super busy for the past few weeks. Nak masak untuk suami pun tak sempat, apatah lagi nak bukak lappy update blog. My dad was around last week, at the same time, i've officially pursued my new career, same company, new department. Joining the group at the most cramped time has made my life hectic.  Trying to catch up new things, at the same time to cop with the job assignments given and try to make sure everything meet the schedule. I've to cancel our vacation plan in Malacca too, =(  It is my own choice, (I mean the job), so i don't have right to complain. T_T

Opening our new crib. Thinking to rent it out. 

Express meal. Ready made pratha with beef and cheese topping 

Kekasyfi Hati generously prepared a simple candle light dinner for his busy wife. 

See the details? Oh my, terharu! 


Btw, a junior of mine (high school) had left her precious creature at our crib for a week boarding. She was away to Miri to meet her husband so here you go, Youri the White Cat.




Zerro loves her! He tried to seduce Youri every night but this female cat is just to0 young to be mated. Poor Zerro, finally he met a girl and fall in love, but the girl is under age, and too young for him. I was afraid he'd be gay. Tehee. Next time boy, I'm sure Youri will come over for visit, again. =) 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~


5 doll(s) whispering:

ezzati said...
December 8, 2010 at 10:21 AM

youri yg comel..youri tak paham lg tu..hehehe...bestnyaaa husband masakkan :)

~zuera~ said...
December 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM

kucing kmk pun baruk jak pat gerek baru..
terus ngambeh rah umah kmk kucing ya...xmok nya kuar gik..eheheh...

cik selamah kundang said...
December 8, 2010 at 3:01 PM

nampaknya zerro bukan seekor pondan.hahahaha

~ THALHA ~ said...
December 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

wah. romantinya ur hubby prepare candle light dinner. so sweet!