Penang Heritage Trail Version 1

As I mentioned before, last Monday we HELD a year end event for my previous department. I love the social job, and I'm willingly to be part of the community to organize the event.

As the year end dinner is too common, we decided to have something different this year. Therefore a good breakfast and lunch buffets, a heritage trail and cool lucky draw gifts are definitely an option for us.

I was a little late for the buffet breakfast as Kekasyfi Hati's phone alarm dysfunction in the morning. Ralat gila rasa, bukan rezeki. I arrived late and just ate, not enjoying my breakfast. T_T. I super love morning breakfast at hotels though, seriously it's the last thing I would ever skip. Dah nama pun bukan rezeki, pasrah.

After breakfast, we went on a trishaw ride, and visited a few heritage places in Penang. City Hall, Fort Cornwallis, Clock Tower and Museum Peranakan. The trishaw ride was FUN ok!  I never thought it would be that exciting. With the friendly uncle who explained some history during our ride, with people watching and look at you sitting on the trishaw, and with my trishaw partner and I  waived to all those people passing by and greet the tourists. Extremely FUN, enough said.  




 

Our first destination was the City Hall Penang. Don't ever ask me the history of this place, we went there, took some photos and blah. 

Very nice place for pre-wedding, in English style. 


Next: Fort Cornwallis 


Ok, dah x boley upload gambar seterusnya. Kecewa. Itu sahaja untuk hari ini. 

Grrr. 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~






3 doll(s) whispering:

aNaYaNa said...
December 20, 2010 at 10:47 AM

teringat lak g bukit bendera last 2 years..hoho..

eyanne said...
December 20, 2010 at 11:40 AM

penang best kan heheehe :P

cik selamah kundang said...
December 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM

dh lama xtgk eppa apload pic seniri kt blog.hehehe.best plak lyn beca teringat anak mami