Review: Wedding March-in Video and Song


I'm glad my sister introduced me to Maher Zain's masterpiece early of this year. I asked her to help me to pick the perfect entrance song for my big day, there she suggested  For The Rest of My Life by Maher Zain. The forlorn melody touched my heart and  the lyrics just couldn't be more meaningful. The bits of lyrics describe everything what we've been through. If it's in a woman voice, i would combine both song for our marching song. 






I love the lyrics and impulsively include it in my wedding card.  

However, when i was introduced with this song, i doubted to have it as my marching song. The song is great itself, but during that time, Maher Zain's aura has not just injected in Malaysia, yet (Jan-Jun 2010). Posted the lyrics here, tapi most of people still tak tahu lagu ni. Even though the song is VERY us, I'm worried that the audience will blur-blur during the moment of entrance of bride and groom, which is i want it to be memorable for us, and the guests. 

Luckily Kekasyfi Hati convinced me about that, and me being me, just nodded with everything he said. Tapi betul la kan, that moment should be US, so tak kisah la orang lain nak rasa apa tentang our song. ;) 



video


Sorry for the low quality video. I cut the full video, compress it and convert it to .avi form. Jadi buruk tapi nak upload jugak.

0:55 Angin tiup-tiup veil, Kekasyfi Hati berleter sebab I sibuk nak betulkan. Buweck!

1:26 Bride siap bagi signal kat bridesmaid suruh start berjalan. Being bossy. Hee.

2:45 I love the coincidence of bride and groom muncul dekat arch tu right on the second when music intro habis and suara gemersik Maher Zain mula bergema memenuhi dewan. =)


2:52 Both my brothers buat muka terpaksa sebab kena hold on my long train. Buruk perangai.  =p

3:04 Nampak my aunty selaku stage manager jadi police traffic of the day? Suka! Tehee.

Love the full video overall sebab nampak semua yang belakang tabir, semua yang I tak nampak during my day. =D


Watching this over and over again just make feel  a bride again. The beautiful moment of bride and groom enter the hall, pass the decorated arch, walking to the aisle with the chosen love song with all pairs of eyes watching on them-what a lively perfect  moment to be remembered for all marriage couple. If the day was repeatable, that moment would be my wish to have again, and again.

I'm glad that we have this song as OUR song. Sebab aura Maher zain pun semakin menggila and right now Hot.FM pun baru nak mainkan his song. So whenever we heard that song from the radio, it just remind us on our 4-months-marriage, and the wedding day itself. LOVE! 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

5 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM

yes! i knew this song from ur wedding, thanks to u! :))

cik selamah kundang said...
November 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM

termasukla bercinta dlm PJU kt seat blkang diam2.hahaha.mcm aku xnmpk.kikikiki.

p:s:fall in love dgn maher zain lpas ur wedding.masa kt airport odw balik gigih donload.n start dok layan semua song dia sejak tu.

Dinda said...
November 1, 2010 at 12:07 PM

I don't know why but I was abit teary watching ur video. Huhu.. I hope our wedding will be as beautiful as yours.

BLADE EDGE said...
November 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Salam..

saya just blogwalking..baru tahu pasal blog ni..

Anyway kalau ada masa, silalah ke blog saya.

regards,
BLADE EDGE

Liza said...
November 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM

i love maher zain, meaningful lyrics with soothing voice...