Review: Berinai di Jari-Jemari

My July's inai has faded, therefore I need to put some inai again to my fingers for the September's wedding. My packed schedule after Raya holiday caused me no time to do the face facial, find a great inai maker in Penang here. I asked my mum in law, sisters-in law in Pontian as well, but they know  no one and no where to have the inai drawn there. Luckily the helpful anonymous left a response in this entry, so I called the person and booked her immediately.


Kak Lily Balkish was from JB, live there and willingly to come over to Pontian to draw my inai. We agreed to meet at my hotel room at 10pm on the 24th, but I was an hour late because I was stucked in majlis cukur jambul at my grandma IL's crib. She patiently waited for me to arrive, and asked me to remove my make up, changed to pyjamas and ready to sleep.  Oh my, kesian dia, lama gila menunggu I! Sorry akak! T_T


Then she started the drawing, and along the way to finish her work, she kept chit chatting, sangat ramah and tak kekok ok!



Her inai sangat merah, except on the lukisan atas tangan as I was so stubborn untuk menyapu losyen walaupun sudah ditegah. But overall, puas hati!

Anyone interested with her artwork, can contact her directly at 0127540074. The price is surely reasonable! =)

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

5 doll(s) whispering:

Xora said...
September 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM

oh tak boleh sapu losyen ye?? tak boleh sapu b4 pakai inai atau selepas pakai??

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
September 30, 2010 at 9:34 AM

xora,
yup, xley pakai losyen after pakai inai tu.. kalo nak die tahan lama and merah, jgn sapu losyen seminggu. pastu kak lily aritu sapu arabian oil kot nama die, sebelum pakai inai supaya inai lebih merah and tahan lama.. =)

ezzati said...
September 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM

tak sabar nak berinani jugak!! :p

ElyaElmo said...
October 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM

elya teringin nak pakai inaii daunn :( susah nk jmpe yg merah kann