Nightmare on Pontian street

1. I've gained weight and i'm FAT darab 10.

2. No time to do my facial, my skin is at its worst condition ever.

3. I never know how the wedding outfit gonna look like .I'm gonna wear it this Saturday, and have not done any fitting to it yet.

4. Serious sleeping problem lately. Insomnia!

5. I didn’t remember how to smile when every eyes looking at me.

6. I'm not ready to 're-bride'. 


First raya photo together as husband and wife.-9 Syawal.


Photos credit to Nizam Curigelap. Food credit to Kak Ely Coret Ceritaku.

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

6 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
September 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM

bestnyer menjadi husband and wife..wowowo

cik selamah kundang said...
September 21, 2010 at 4:38 PM

siap pakai baju kurung rumah nizam?malam kan?rajinnya

nanaruzana said...
September 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM

sebab mood raye lom abes???
kamu harus nmpk cantik jugak sabtu ni...kalo x...xmo dtg :P

LyNn HaMzAh said...
September 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM

weekend nie majlis kat pontian yer...x jemput kak lynn pun...huhuhu...

♥ sha ♥ said...
September 21, 2010 at 8:50 PM

oh dah jadi org ptn skrg ni yeh? sedaerah la kita nampaknye ^_^

Liza said...
September 21, 2010 at 11:06 PM

don't worry, mesti cantik punyer on your big day