Review: Official Photographer and Videographer

Photographer:

Photos are done by Sheer Bliss. They don’t have official website in order to protect customer's privacy, but they do have FB with a minor photos uploaded. According to Herman, for those who are interested with their works, they can be contacted and have meet up  session set up so that potential customers could view their portfolios.

During our first meet up, I told them that I want thousand photos of every moment of the big day with minor edit and less pose, more candid. And I request for two photographer, 1 MUST be always with me and capture me and another one captured the moment around and decos.  The Sheer Bliss Crew, Herman and Calvin were really great doing the job. Thousands of quality photos taken, and that explains why I have so much photos for each flow during the program. The best part is, I don’t have to wait months or weeks for my wedding photo. 2 days will do and all photos are above my expectation! Sampai pening tengok gambar banyak sangat, sebab semua gambar unique, rasa nak print duapuluh photobooks je.

Contact: gallerybliss@gmail.com

Memberi arahan, penting ok. 
*Sorry for the photo quality, camera hp je.





Thanks to them, and also Loctor Mayat for introducing me Sheer Bliss and also the 'wedding gift'! =)

Videographer:

Of course the well known Jantayu Vision led by Eshump. I was told by Herman about this videographer during our meet up. Right after I reached home, I immediately browse all videos on their website and on the spot jugak buat decision nak hire them. It burns money in my saving tho, bukan sebab mahal tapi sebab never plan to have videographer kan, tapi I terus cut cost dekat other things macam hall deco, doorgifts and so on. 

Eshump was very talented and he also covered the wedding in KL as well. After watching the video of other videographers, I can convinced myself that his rate is muchhhhh cheaper compared to other yang video yang standardnya hampir sama.In term of the quality of the video, sumpah berbaloi!  I'm not trying to be boastful here,  tapi bangga dengan pencapaian Jantayu ni. Siapa duduk Kuching mesti tahu yang Jantayu ni actually kedai buku, then lebih famous dengan gerai burger black pepper nya. Dulu gerai ok, skrg dh jd kiosk oo!  Belum lagi I quote kata-kata videographers KL when Herman brought Jantayu's video for a show(or is it conference?) there. Don’t let me start. Heh.

And the theme song of my wedding video is "Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson". I've never heard of the song myself until my big day as the song was chosen by Eshump himself. I insisted him to select 'I've never met you yet-Michael Buble' and he refused politely at first kata "Dah ramai videographer KL pakai lagu tu, so common" but I nak jugak. But last minute on the day during the shooting at airport tue, I kata, try la lagu apa2 yang matching dengan moment dalam video tue, so he came out with this song for my video. I'm glad that I changed my mind that time.

Pengajaran: Lain kali jangan stubborn, sometimes the pro lebih tau apa yang terbaik untuk kita. Serah and redha saja bila sudah wujud trust terhadap mereka.

Contact: Eshump @ 0138100236 or eshump@jantayuvision.com

Website:http://www.jantayuvision.com/blog/




8 doll(s) whispering:

mysarah said...
August 5, 2010 at 1:49 PM

wedding kamu sume purple. best giler! ni baru betul purple lady :P

cik selamah kundang said...
August 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM

sekali dgr terus fall in love.siap burn dlm cd.britian singers ni, not bad jgk..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
August 5, 2010 at 5:07 PM

apa videographer madah hal video eshump pa? curious

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
August 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

mysarah,
mmg idaman dr dulu nk buat purple all out.. sygnye baju saya lari sikit.. putih pink jdnye.. hehe

cik muney,
tu la.. hidup UK! haha

aida,
sidak tergugat sbb quality video jantayu bgs ilak.. sidak just berharap cdak jantayu sik dtg kl molah bisnes tkt semua cdak pon video business tergugat. chey... hehe

thezaila said...
August 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

wah cantik nya semua ahli keluarga seragam pakai warna sama... menariks

OP n OV sangat la penting to capture those precious moment.. nnt bleh tgk tunjuk kt cucu.. "cu.. ni la gambar opah,masa opah kawin dulu".. kompem cucu i bantai gelak..
huhuhu

nurayunni said...
August 5, 2010 at 8:53 PM

cantiknyer ungu..like!!

.::NiK's WiFeY n MoMmY::. said...
August 5, 2010 at 11:48 PM

i like~~~ :) and pls kenalkan kak lin dgn zhariff tu ek.. :):):)

LoctorMayat said...
August 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Bagus laa... I'm glad I helped (in one way or another) in your wedding