Bridesmaid-bridesmaid sekalian

The bridesmaid play a pivotal role. As well as looking great (but not too great), they should be offering help, support and planning, and giving the single you a decently decadent send off.  Therefore, for my wedding, they're gonna be my bridesmaid.



 
Aidatheoldtowngoddess the Blossom


Azza Buttercup


I met Azza when I was 6 years old while Aida at my 13 age. But we started being together in high school . They knew EVERYTHING about me, all things that I love or hate, and we've been through everything  since high school time, good time and bad time, we still sticked to each other. We shared everything, except boyfriends! =)

Sabrina 



She is Aida's sister. I'd like to have her as my bridesmaid because I know that she's really keen to wedding stuff, she know the protocol of being the bride and what can be done, and what couldn't. She's like a sister to me as her advices are really berkesan di hati.  

For bertandang? Reveal later. Hee. =)   

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 


5 doll(s) whispering:

Atiqah Adnan said...
July 1, 2010 at 4:12 PM

wah bahagianye ade bridesmaid..
hihii..

LadY NatY said...
July 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM

wah.. masih sempat berblog ye cik pengantin... ;p

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
July 1, 2010 at 5:00 PM

aih, oldtowngodddess!!!!sabar jaklaaaaa

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
July 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM

tiqah,
heeee. mereka byk tolong. hehe

lady nat,
huhu. sementara tunggu org pasang pelamin, aku beronline skjp and post schedule entry. haha

aida,
hahahhahaa. salahkan azza

akmabolhan said...
July 2, 2010 at 4:45 AM

huaaaaa sik sabar nak nangga gmbr! mesti cantik2 smua!