Wedding Invitations- Halfway Done

Only 1 weekend left for me to settle and get and buy all wedding things from Penang here. Another weekend, I'll be in Kuching, yippie! Time is always be an issue, and  insufficient for me to do everything. Yesterday after work, I finally can put my ass down and finished sticking the addresses for the invitation card. Next thing to do is to bring all those envelopes to post office, buy a stamp and post it. I promise to have it done by tomorrow. Janji.Janji. Ramai dah bising tanya kenapa tak dapat kad lagi.  Facebook invitations have be blasted out too. Priority is for all Tunazian batch 2002. I'm just so sorry for not inviting all juniors in my school to my reception due to limited seats, but please please please, do come for solemnization ceremony and my bersanding kecil on the 3rd of July instead.Yang ni belum blast out lagi. 



I'm now officially tired and exhausted, physically and mentally. I can't get a good and quality sleep as every nite, i've a bad dreams and all is about my wedding. Even if I take a short nap, i still experiencing those dreams. Mood swings activated. *Sigh*  

I need a break! 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 


11 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
June 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM

cant wait for your wedding, I have high expectation for it! but i know 'll go beyond it! :)

Hazzy Ishak said...
June 15, 2010 at 11:03 AM

dah dekat dah
nnti tempek gambar byk2 dalam blog ni okayy

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
June 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM

aida,
jaaaangaaaaannnnnnn hi expectation glak.. biasa2 jak wedding sy ya.. awk lak mena..

hazzy,
huhu. insya allah.. kalo semua nye berjalan lancar, ader ar gambar nnti.. ;p

lin said...
June 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM

mimpi 'menakutkan' aifa tu dtg dr diri aifa je..nanti dah lepas majlis, ok nya.. :):):) x takut dah mimpi, sbb abg aa sebelah!hihihi try 2 relax kay dear.. :)

cik selamah kundang said...
June 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM

ku sendiri xsempat dpt kad since both bz and living our own.gila tak terurus kita..haha

QueenWizza said...
June 15, 2010 at 8:42 PM

cool cool..biasala nk kawen mmg mcm2 benda kena pikir. jgn stress sgt.. hehe.. pengantin kena berseri2.. tido kena ckup :) x sbr nk tgu epa kawen! haha

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
June 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM

sy sik bersanding and i dun have much savings. malas nk fikir hal nikah.seriously.

ezzati said...
June 15, 2010 at 10:43 PM

x lama lg dah leh tarik nafas lega kannnn..sorry eppa x dpt nk g your wedding..dekat sangat tariknya nk g mabul..huhu

kay kamal said...
June 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM

comel2...omg i saw ur names kat rubberstamp yang mango buat sgt chomel okay~!

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
June 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM

kak lin,
hehe. gitu ek? ic.. i wonder i can be that romantic even after marriage nanti.. lets pray for that. ;p

muni,
ble personal dengan worklife bertembung, cmni la jadinya.

wizza,
x sbr tggu kak long bersalin!! waaaa.. skrg xtaw leh tdo cukup ke x. dah 3 ari tido x cukup.. ni pon br lps settle urusan melekat address and setem, skrg br nak smbung keje opis lak.. =(

dood,
myself pon mula2 xda sanding dood.. then tukar last2 segal parents' request. even sik sanding, leh bah molah vast the blast! i yakin dengan u!

zati,
xpe, no worries. doakan kami yek.. ble g mabul tue? besh nye bercuti. eh, g china jd x?

kaykamal,
hehe... thanks! malu lak i.. =)

Lady said...
June 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Wow a very romantic wedding invitations, wedding invitations I liked it, very simple and feminine. With an elegant blend of color and modern, very amazing