Wedding Freak-out


I've no mood for blogging and allergic to anything related to wedding. 

I need a counselor, maybe. Some talks. 

Sekian, tak mau Kamsahamida arini.  

FurFLe Warning: Do expect these kind of mentally-and-emotionally-disturbed post(s) for this month. Welcome June!

5 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
June 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM

aiyoh eppa, perhaps its a pre-jitters, everything will be just fine, stay focus ok? :)

~zuera~ said...
June 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM

y babe? need sum1? i can lend u my ears and we can meet up if u want to...

.:Mrs. Engineer:. said...
June 1, 2010 at 8:29 AM

laaa...nape ni...dear, nk email...nk email kn map... :)

Kak Biena said...
June 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Talk to me, we'll help you with anything, just buzz me dear...

cik selamah kundang said...
June 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM

huhuhu.sabo2.kalau ada apa2 ping me.