Please pray for him.

We've not even related by blood, but his kindness , thoughtfulness and concern to our family is more than our own relatives.  He was there every night with my abah when my abah suffered from internal brain  bleeding 2 years ago. As my dad was in hospital in Ramadhan, he spent his night taking care of my dad after his tarawikh and massaging his body for better blood circulation as per doctor advice. Our family has  known him for more than 25 years and I knew him since I was a kiddies. Our beautiful Baitul Asza mostly was done by his own hands, who mix all the cement and construct everything. I couldn’t put in words on how much he has done to our family and how much we've owed him.


Yesterday, after working on our house renovation for my big day, he went to other part of the city to visit his son who was admitted to the hospital. Unfortunately, he was hit by a lorry and admitted to ICU. Yes, he's now in ICU  with his son in other part of the city in hospital too, also because of accident. How's his wife and children supposed to face that, with no transportation and license to drive.  I haven't got any updated news from my abah and umi  this morning. Just  hope  Allah will give more strength to his family and I can do here is pray hard for him.

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

FurFLe NoTes: Baru je bulan lepas my lil brother involved in accident. Macam-macam kan?

4 doll(s) whispering:

ElyaElmo said...
June 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM

insyaAllah semua nya akan selamat dear :)

Nurul Huda Jumri said...
June 10, 2010 at 2:18 PM

hope everything will be fine,insyaAllah..

LeEz EnTerPrlSe said...
June 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Ya Allah....kesiannya.....mudah2an nya n anak nya 0k..sembuh dan sihat seperti biasa~~amiiiiiiinnnn