Shahir Hoi Hoi Hoi


Another furry creature was left behind my house last nite.  I was giving rangka ayam from pasar malam  to the stray cats for their dinner when I spotted this blackie at the edge of the wall. The other cats were struggling to get the chicken while this creature didn’t move a single step.

He's half Persian.


At first I decided to leave him there so that his mama could find him back. However, he's hissing like a snake and his frighten was shown through his eyes. Then I realized something wrong with his back legs.

He couldn’t walk like other cats as his back legs seems paralyzed and make him mengensot all the time. Tak sampai hati I nak left him behind, then I immediately carried him to the front yard, and place him in a box and gave him some milk.

 



Kesian sangat! =( But for me to keep him seems impossible sebab kuota dah penuh with Aidil and Zerro. I planned to send him to the vet later if I couldn't find someone willingly to adopt him. Sedey lagi. ;( 

 
Mata macam Daus pulak.


Oh, I'm still not sure on his gender but I have a name for him/her already. Will call him Shahir Hoi Hoi if he's a male cat while Naina if she is a female. 

Hope he'll survive till I sent him to the clinic. 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~


12 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
May 10, 2010 at 7:47 AM

ayoh eppa!!! give me also can, kesiannyaaaaa...

.:Mrs. Engineer:. said...
May 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM

shahir tu name my tunang...he3

cik selamah kundang said...
May 10, 2010 at 9:25 AM

hahahaha....vote for shahir hoi hoi.tp shahir hoi hoi ni xmasuk af.xbuleh votela

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM

aida,
kesiann ooo? give to you jauh gilak. tkt nya sampey ke heaven dolok b4 ke swak. huhu

mr engineer,
yeker? alamak.. sowi2. ni sbb dgr shahir af masuk balik af tu yg trus bg nama die neh shahir

cik selamah,
haha. xley2. shahir nie x mengeow. die bunyi cm avatar jeee

Nurul Huda Jumri said...
May 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM

ciannye dia..dh la cute...

najah said...
May 10, 2010 at 11:55 PM

eppa aku nak adopt dia.. serious!! (dgn muke yg sgt captain)

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 11, 2010 at 2:13 PM

kak huda,
tu la.. kecian die.

nazz,
cute tp muka sedey

najah,
wei... die hilang pg td.. aku rasa ade kucing jahat g kacau die. jgn dimakannye sudah.. xpon mak die amik balik.. xsure lak aku, tp still kesian lagi kat die

Xora said...
May 11, 2010 at 2:39 PM

COMELNYE!! GERAMNYA.. NAK MAKAN NAK MAKAN KUCING!!

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 11, 2010 at 4:08 PM

oh xora.. jgn.. jgn mkn kucing.. mkn ikan je boley.. hihi

♥ Fuchsia ♥ said...
May 11, 2010 at 6:13 PM

mak aih nama... sape bg inspirasi suh letak nama ni yang? ;p

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 12, 2010 at 2:05 PM

fasha,
heee. kebetulan time jumpe budak neh dgr shahir hoi hoi dpt afmasuk. huhu