Kuching folks, canopy vendor needed!

A lot of peeps asking me on how's my preps towards 4th July. Honestly the preps didn’t  work well and bumping here and there, just I don’t disclose much complaints here. So here's some news that I just received on Monday.


I've asked my mum to handle on food caterer, tables and chairs rental and also canopy. The caterer is her close friend, no issue here. But for canopy, chairs and tables, my mum has been waiting for more than a month for quotation from this one vendor. She had bugged them almost every day asking for the quotation and they promised my mum that they'll email it ASAP. (btw, their place is just a few blocks from my mum's spa).


After a long waiting, they finally come out with their quotation, and guess what, for 400 white skirting chairs, 40 round tables and 3 semi-deco arabian canopies, they quoted us RM8530. Ek, definitely I'll not go for that! Mentang-mentang you'll the only one vendor yang ternama, boleh la quote harga sebegini. 


Now, I'm in the process to find a vendor that could supply me the 3 semi deco arabian canopies, 600 white skirting chairs and 40 round tables with white or purple skirting. Anyone?


This is the chair that I always want. Typical me. 

 


They quoted us RM15 per chair. (Ker memang harga standard macam tue?) 


I'll opt for white Chiavari Chair in case my mum couldn’t find the chair with skirting. 







Or kalau dah susah sangat, bangku sekolah pun layaaaannnnn.



 Sekian, Kamsahamida~


5 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
May 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM

oh i love the chiavari chair! like umie aida's .. awak sik nyk wan asnawi pa?

Nurul Huda Jumri said...
May 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM

pergh~~ ley tahan diorg quote ek...

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
May 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM

aida,
aok.. kck chiavari ya.. sik tauk ada sik supplier rah kch nun. lom gik sy nanyak nya koh..

k huda,
tu la.. sabo jeee dgr..

fanadz said...
May 16, 2010 at 12:16 PM

canteknye kerusi riben purple tu..:)

HH said...
August 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Salam, mun awak (atau sapa2 jak) dh dapat org nyewa chiavary chairs ya boleh inform sy di sne sewa kah? looking for it in kuching but i cannot find it anywhere..

Hazrina