Yey! The wedding ticker has finally been placed at the sidebar. And what surprised me is,
OMG the wedding day is getting nearer. Macam baaaanyaaakk lagi belum settle.
So I'll be back to Kuching tercinta tomorrow to settle some wedding things and pay what necessary. Bye bye my $$$$$$. *Sigh*
This is my checklist for upcoming Kuching trip.
- Pay the wedding hall rental fee
- Get update with wedding procedure in Sarawak
- Meet a few photographers, ask for the best photos and quotes.
- Meet the wedding planner, pay down payment for hall deco and home.
- Meet my make up artist, testing the make up for solemnization and reception.
- Find the right 'berlulut' costume(S).
- Confirm and pay the homestay for Kekasyfi Hati's family
- Get my printed wedding cards.
- Confirm the tudung keringkam from my aunty
- Celebrate my belated birthday with family
Finally, bawak Kekasyfi Hati Jalan-Jalan Sambil Makan di Kuching. Yes, he'll be coming home with me. Sangat teruja, sebab for the very first time he'll be coming for a vacation, bukan beraya, bukan sebab nak bertunang and bukan sebab jaga my abah yg skt macam previous 2 years.Ho yey, tak sabar!
During a visit to Bridal Boutique in Kuching last January
My lovely ladies yang juga bridesmaid during solemnization
Hunting for fabrics to be given to my bridesmaids
Pakcik jual sabok rah India Street. Sabok tok rega ribu-ribu woh!
Saaaaangaaaaattt lembut okay!
Oh update! My wedding dress for reception dah siap. Sangat tak sabar nak pakai. Tapi still dekat Butik lagi because my one of my designer cum tailor tak sempat nak tgk her finishing good sebab terberanak lebih awal from the expecting date. Luckily her partner ade dalam projek menjahit my dream dress.
Halfway done dress sebab Beading belum tampal lagi. My mum yang akan jahit the beads for me later. Currently dia tengah memborong sekilo beads from Jakarta and Bandung.
Ok, will update more nanti.
FuRFLe Notes: Walaupun tak pernah merasa baju raya dijahit oleh mak sendiri, tapi when she offered nak jahit beadings for my wedding dress, i was like, HAPPYnya! Mama's touch on my wedding dress, i love!