Make Up Artist for my Wedding

Main purpose of wedding make up is of course to enhance your beauty  on your big day. Some people prefer natural light make up, but for me, I love something that can beautify my original face but not an overdo painting.

So, during my return to Kuching last weekend,  I got a chance to have a make up trial done by Kak Tini, one of a wedding make up artist in Kuching.

 
My daily face without make up at all. Sekarang pergi kerja pakai baby powder je.  


 
6 hours after the make over. 
Abaikan Kekasyfi Hati yang tension di belakang sebab I asyik camwhoring for the whole day.


 
6 hours after the make over: Without Fake eyelashes and Mascara 
(plus rubbing my nose every seconds because of flu and sinus) 


 
Right after the make over. With long fake eyelashes. 


 
Right after the make over. Never know my eyes can go that big. 


What I like about her work is,

  1. She didn’t take HOURS to have my face done, i love it as I didn't prefer my guests to wait so long for the pengantin during the wedding day.
  2. She willingly come to my house on the actual day to do my make up. 
  3. Her work make my face look super flawless even without the facial hair trimmed and ice cubes used!
  4. She is a real 'she', as Kekasyfi Hati is very particular on that. 


So, officially announced, insya allah she will be my MUA for solemnization, berlulut and reception.


Anyone who is interested to her work, you can mail me at miftahulaifa@gmail.com for more details. 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 


14 doll(s) whispering:

Hazzy Ishak said...
March 31, 2010 at 8:45 AM

point no 4
buat hazzy ketawa

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
March 31, 2010 at 8:46 AM

KAk tini is from where eppa, ya nice work she's done!

ElyaElmo said...
March 31, 2010 at 8:51 AM

cantik...yang tu u buat trial make up yeh?

muneyPhotography said...
March 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM

flawless.cun2 dan natural.weh.brapa harga eppa?and make up test byr tak?malanya jauh plok

PurPLe LaDy said...
March 31, 2010 at 9:18 AM

hazzy,
haha. tu point plg penting sebenarnye

aida,
former beautician from ASZA,then skrg kerja ngn hadijah bridal. tp boley juak mun mok freelance upon request. hehe

elya,
yup, trial je tue. tq. glad to hear that. at first i x bley trime sbb mata tibe2 membesar. heh

muney,
aah, color die choose mmg natural. harga x sure sbb mama sponsor. make up test ni byr rm50, tp rsnye cm nak gn make up cm ni utk akad nnti.

QueenWizza said...
March 31, 2010 at 9:32 AM

wa cantek..mmg flawless n x nampak tebal.waa bgusnya test make up 50 ja..
i aritu kalo nk test make up kena byr harga yg sama (300 kot) sbb dia guna benda yg sama time real nikah nnt. huhu.best la leh test..

PurPLe LaDy said...
March 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM

wizza,
oh.. mcm tue ek. aah kan, my MUA ni pon gn barang2 yg sm utk actual day nnti, just yg nie x buang facial hair la tapi.. kne test sbb pengalaman make up teruk time btunang aritue.. huhu

nurul and mui2,
thnks.. mula2 nmpak diri sendiri mcm pondan. ehe

kasyfi said...
March 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Hi Gurls out there, just a simple advice, dont over do it during your solumnization since that ur hubby will kiss ur forehead as a sign of love, if too much then ur hubby will kiss the bedak instead of u...wahahaha..

just imagine that his mouth fill up with ur bedak after that.. :p

Atiqah Adnan said...
March 31, 2010 at 1:27 PM

cantik... berseri2 gitu..

Durruz said...
March 31, 2010 at 4:59 PM

santek, nmpk natural je. ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
March 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM

love ur eyebrow eppa, very well groomed, i have none! haha

PurPLe LaDy said...
March 31, 2010 at 5:54 PM

dear,
hahahhahaa. sempat plak wat lawak kat sini. cet!

tiqah and durruz,
thanks.. i prefer yg simple jgk. harap2 ok je time actual day nnti.

aida,
surprisingly ya nak belum ditrimmed. tp sy rs nmpak plek. maybe nya terlalu kemas kali, sbb my eyebrow selalu mengarey bah..