I love being 25!

*updated with more photos*

Yey, yours truly finally turned 25 today! I remember when i'm 15, I always want to fast forward my age to 25 because I thought during this age, I'll own everything and it will be the best age to get married. Now I'm blessed with the current life and I just wish for wonderful life for the years ahead. Thanks for all the birthday wishes-  fiancée, families, friends, colleagues, juniors, seniors and all long lost friends. I'm touched because you guys still remember me and read my blog too.  

The day and time I turned 25. (19th March, 8.30am). Save your age 25 photo as you'll miss it one day. 

And as it was my own very special day, I reward myself this lovely bag. 


Superb slouchy scoop shoulder bag with fab tassle detail from Suzysmith. 


It comes together with this, but naaahh, i'll need that money for my wedding later, so save it.  

Zip around wallet with quilted body detail. *Attention to my sisters: apa kata kitak urg share2 meli k aku? ;)*








Sweet kan? 



I've just returned from a lunch birthday treat at Sushi King  with my colleagues. I really enjoy my last birthday of being single lady. Yummy~

Thanks everyone. I Heart you all! 

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 

FurFLe Notes: Happy birthday to myself!


9 doll(s) whispering:

Hayatul Akma @ Ima said...
March 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM

happy 25th bday epa! well, tercapai la ur cita2 nak kawen umo 25 tahun :)

stay gorgeous eventhough dah beranak pinak kelak!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
March 19, 2010 at 4:56 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIFA!! hope u have pleasant surprises today! anyways, nice bag !!! silver jubilee!! hhehee, last birthday of being single! heee

prettyrain said...
March 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM

hepi-hepi beday again eppa!

smlm pun baru je gi layan sushi dgn kwn. huhu

Anonymous said...
March 19, 2010 at 6:06 PM

asob tok.

tiba2 ku xpat baca bhgn *attention to my sisters yaaa. hahaha...

aleena said...
March 19, 2010 at 10:07 PM

happy birthday:)

may happiness always with u n all ur dream come true ya:D

QueenWizza said...
March 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM

happy birthday eppa!

hv a wonderful life years ahead..pas kawen buat ank ramai2 n comey2 hee

fanadz said...
March 22, 2010 at 12:33 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
fanadz said...
March 22, 2010 at 12:34 PM

happy birthday! :D i pon bagi diri sendiri bag utk my birthday aritu..tggu org kasi, berzaman lah.hehe.:P

~dARlee zURiS~ said...
March 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM

sweet 25.
:)

hepi belated besday aifa!