PurPLe LaDy-Back to School Edition

Oh my god… I finally got to meet both of my BFFs after our last meeting during last Raya. So, I've told Aida the Pink Goddess  on my plan and reserved her to accompany me for whole my 3 days in Kuching. Azza Miss Azza however was busy with her lectures, so we only got to meet her during lunch time. There you go, when these 3 ladies meet each other, hilarious and joy is all the way long!

Meet the lecturer, Miss Azza


Best Friends from High School


Azza was having Sarawak Laksa, yummy! Recommended at J&J. 


Kekasyfi Hati's all time favorite!


 
PurPLe Lady-full with food.


A day later, me and Aida went for school uniform hunting at India Street, where Kuching-ians bought all uniforms stuffs-Pandu Puteri, Pengakap, Tudung Labuh and everything related to school. Funny, as one of the girl selling those uniform said, "both of you still schooling???" Haha. Love that! 


Orite, right size.


 


Yey, an almost 25 years old lady in school uniform.


Next, tudung sekolah!


 
XL Size. Too big. ;p


S Size. Too small la kakak!


Ok, got the right one.


Later we went to find a shop that can help to craft a school nametag for me. However, none of those shops keep our school logo! Oh, that's so frustrating! I ended up with Kolej Abdillah's name tag though.

I'm not from Kolej Abdillah. I'm from SMK Agama Tun Ahmad Zaidi! 


Not satisfied with that, I straightly dug my-school-treasure-box upon my arrival at my house to find my school nametag, but I couldn't find one. HOWEVER, guess what I've found in there? Let's continue in the next entry. Aida and Azza, sila nervous. Your dark secrets are all with me. =D

Sekian, Kamsahamida~ 

FurFLe Notes: The Vain-Aida-the-Pink-Goddess has a very less photos of herself in my cam as she's busy taking mine. Tq very much for that! Her own fiancée pun tak percaya. ;p 


12 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 9:40 PM

yeaa, hehe, kacak alu angle pic aza ya..hehe, baju sekolah! i loike.hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM

hahahaa, ok nervous gila ok.haha

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM

pa, mtk pics2,sy mok molah entry tok juak.hehe

Anonymous said...
February 7, 2010 at 10:03 PM

heh...baju sek0lah..selapas 8 tahun....sik sangka makey gk awk pa...hehehe...a-d00d....lak sy berik kain awk ya...saba l0k aa....

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 7, 2010 at 10:54 PM

aida,
aok, sy pon jeles pic aza ya. and u supposed to sit in front of me that day. brk dpt amik gmbr awk byk2.

haa, silalah nebes. orite, lak sy merik.

azza,
yalah oo, 8 taun dah! OMG. sik sedar. awk sik mok nebes za? hehe

kasyfi said...
February 8, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Funny, as one of the girl selling those uniform said, "both of you still schooling???"

gurls answer = "yaa, we repeat 3 times already"

huhuhu...

ezzati said...
February 8, 2010 at 10:26 AM

comel gila ok pkai school uniform...

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM

ustaz I kata masa kita paling cantik adalah ketika berumur 17 tahun. so kne balik ke umur tu br nampak cnatik. hihi

Anonymous said...
February 8, 2010 at 4:08 PM

hehehe...siktauk gk bila masa nebes sy ya...jd tggu masa nya jakla baruk nk nebes...mun start praktis nebes nekt0k lak sik nebes gk...hehe...ktk0rg xpa...dah dekat ari...hehehe

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM

haha pa jak lah.. cool dah azza nek tok. huhu

cik selamah kundang said...
February 8, 2010 at 5:42 PM

slh sekolah ke kak?hahaha.ilek jer