Just Say Yes.

I was back in Kuching last weekend to get overall picture and overview of my wedding later. It's still 5 months to go, but a LOT LOT LOT of things are still undone. I was glad I did make a last minute decision to go back, if not, I'd never know that wedding in Kuching will cost that much! It was twice of the money that I owned now, never expect that duh~


So on Sunday, upon my arrival, my abah and I went for furniture hunting. So we did agree on how the bed, dressing table and closet will look like, however the price is a slightly over his budget. Oh, my bedroom will be sponsored by abah because he's the one who insist to get a bride and groom's room in our house. (Me and kekasyfi actually agree to have our room in Merdeka Palace instead, so that we can do our business privately. Wahaha)


Later in afternoon, we went to see the homestay that I'll provide to all my friends from Peninsular Malaysia. This homestay was run by a 25 years marriage couple of Sarawakian-Johorian, how coincidence is that? Hee. And what good is, the owner turned out to be my abah's friend! What a small world. 


Yellow Bungalow From Nadin Homestay


Satisfied with all the facilities, services and security of the place, I managed to get 2 huge rooms for the ladies and 2 medium size rooms for the gentlemen. 3 Days 2 Nights, I can get it for RM600 with extra blankets, and pillows as a compliment for each room. I'm glad the photos in their website have no different with the look when you go there yourself, not like some homestay yang indah khabar dari rupa.

Santubong Room For the Ladies (bathroom attached)

Damai Room for the Ladies too.


Niah Room For the Gentlemen


Mulu Room For the Gentlemen

 
Oh, btw friends, this 4 rooms will be in a same big bungalow, BUT will be separated by a partition, means the ladies room will be in front and the gentlemen's room will be at the back. No worries, you don’t have to share the same bathroom with the guys. There will be a living room for you dolls olls to lepak, and big dining table for meeting. The house compound is big enough for you to throw a party! ;p And a housekeeper will be staying there too with you guys to take care of the house. I hope you can enjoy your stay here later as this is the only staying place that I can provide and afford.

Settle with that, we headed to my aunt's house to place an order for my Tudung Keringkam. Usually Sarawakian bride will wear this on her wedding day, during solemnization, just like a veil. The different is Tudung Keringkam came from voile fabric and a gold thread was hand-patched on it, and that will cost you around RM1500-RM2500, depends on how's the design! Mahal sebab it's a real benang emas, not a normal celup kaler gold one. *Sigh* I should get someone to sponsor me on this. Maybe kena jadi niece kesayangan so that my aunt can give me cheaper price. or FREE.


Ning Baizura wore tudung keringkam during her engagement. Must be Vernon's suggestion! Her ex-PA.



Finally, for dinner, we go to makan-makan at Pizza Hut, my abah's favorite place. Memang tak boleh nak bangkang. ;p

Abah!


Nana, my sis.


Brother Abu, Kekasyfi Hati's Best man! Haha. 

 
Asyraf, my little Bro.





And Pizza of the Day. Oh.. i love cheese!

Missing in Action was my mum who was in Jakarta, and another two sisters in Changlun and Perlis.


 
Remember Sushi? Dah besar dah, Cepatnya. Tak sabar tunggu my Aidil besar. 


Enough for Sunday! Packed gila schedule. Will be continued later.

Sekian, Kamsahamida~!


FurFLe Notes: Eh, tiada notes hari ni.

9 doll(s) whispering:

ezzati said...
February 7, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Sushi comel bangattttttttttt!!!..syoknye ngan family..Bilik2 tu pn comel laa..ruginye I tak dapat pegi..huhu

LoctorMayat said...
February 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM

I just realized... the photos in your blog got BIG improvement of quality!

Hahahah

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 2:37 PM

aiyoooooo i miss sushi!!! huhu, suka nangga nya berekot sambil geronongnya berbunyi2..hehe

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM

zati,
hihi.. sushi mmg~ dah pandai posing. will freeze whenever she saw a camera. hehe, xpe, len kali dtg la honeymoon kat swak plak. ;p

loctor,
hahaa.. thanks to you 4 that! but lot more to learn..

aida,
kaki nya pendek, tp ada ati nak berekot..

Tihara said...
February 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM

suka tengok gamba2 ni..n suka kat kucing yg cumel iteww ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM

paw nya licin kenak marble floor ya.cute ada jak..hahahaa, pa, upload pic nak sidak 3 ya juak!! hehe

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 7, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Tihara,
Thanks! =) aah, kucing tu memang gedix! hihi

Aida,
aok eh.. sik sedar dirik sushi ya.. mok juak berekot, maka kontot. huhu

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
February 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM

"can do our business privately" hahahaha