Online Shopping: Gemini*Shoppe

Yey, I got my organizer last Sunday. It's a place for me to scratch all notes, appointments, to-do-lists and everything related to my wedding. I found this site while reading comments from Hanis Zalikha's blog, the entry when she was huha-ing about the needs of an organizer for herself. Coincidentally I'm looking one for myself too and there's a sweet girl leaving comment bout her selling cute organizers from Japan there. So, there the deal started.



My old handy-book where I scratched my engagement plans previously and sketched my engagement dress design. Must keep! as all memories were there. 





I wasn’t expecting that it will ship dierectly from Japan, even when the girl quoted me the shipping charge is RM10 for the parcel to arrive in 2 weeks time. *Sakai nye rasa*


Here you go… my wedding organizer..




Go on a trip? Highlight that to kekasyfi hati! ;p






Notice the date? ^__^


She was kind enough to send me caramel chocolates as free gifts as well. Nyum2. Thank you Aminah!



See the other design of the organizers that caught my eyes and were in my top lists. Love the pink with white lace!










Oh, did I tell you that she'll be selling different items every month? Do check her blog for more details.


Sekian, Kamsahamida.



FurFLe Notes: Tak sabar nak bawak organizer time jumpa photographer and wedding planner next week. Yey! =)

9 doll(s) whispering:

Cieri said...
January 28, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Thanks dear.
BTW, I`m Amalina la.
Cant help but to laugh~
Stay close to Gemini*Shoppe okay~?

ezzati said...
January 28, 2010 at 8:56 PM

comell OK!!!hhee

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 29, 2010 at 9:07 AM

cieri,
ohh.. amalina.. sorry! tak taw knape leh tertaip aminah..

aida,
=D

jard,
hihi.. brg die mmg comey~

zati,
kan kan? beli lah satu. huhu

cik selamah kundang said...
January 29, 2010 at 10:29 AM

wei comel sbb pink.xboleh nk ckp apa sbb comel.pink.ohh.pink.

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM

betol2.. mcm english style!

This is .... said...
February 4, 2010 at 4:43 PM

tried a few times to have organizer or diary.. tapi, tulis sikit aje.. pastu tinggalkan.. huhuh

PurPLe LaDy said...
February 5, 2010 at 9:04 AM

this is,
huhu.. sayang nye...
rsnye mcm tu jgk.. tp kali ni kene buat jgk sbb nak kene jot down everything pasal wedding.. ;p