Adam has gone, Aidil is left alone. =(


I cant stop my tears while I'm writing this. One of my baby has just gone. And yet, he is my adorable Adam. =(


Woke up late than usual, I was about to go to work when I detected something fishy when there were only Aidil and Zerro crying for food. Usually Adam will meowing too, even with his soft spoken voice, I can still hear him calling. But today, it was totally different.


Then I saw him lying helplessly in the box with his favorite blue towel covered. I called him, no response. Again and again, finally I heard a burppp from him. But he's still not moving. I did what I should as a career mum-send emails to my teams saying that I'll be late to office due to some emergency matters, cancelling my 10am meeting which I should chair, cancelling photoshoot for the company(bak kata Kim Kardashians-I dont feel cute and sexy today!) and postponed everything related to work stuffs.


I called the doctor, send her sms, but it could not get through. And the vet centre will only open at 10 am. Disappointed, I tried IM-ing my cat lovers friends, asking for advices on how to deal with this situation. Comfort him, keep him warm, talk to him- I did everything while waiting for the clock ticked to 10.


Finally, it was 10am! I drove immediately to the nearest vet. With all the sad songs on the radios, the tears poured heavier. That time, I realized Adam was not responding at all, no moving, no burping, and no breathing. At the clinic, Dr Rodziah confirmed that Adam has gone. Trembling, shaking and ripped! I cant see any suitable words that could describe myself that time. So I drove back and sobbing all the way long.


I'll wait for kekasyfi hati to bury him. I still miss my adorable Adam, and I don’t know whether I could be with him during his funeral this evening. Tak sampai hati. *crying* Aidil is also crying since this morning when he realizes that he's all alone by now.



Good bye Adam. I love you.


FurFLe Notes: Mourning Friday. Adam has just gone. =(

25 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
January 22, 2010 at 1:00 PM

what happen to him eppa? siannya..

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM

worm yg super banyak... kesian. mlm tdk i baru berniat nak bring him sleep together. because time makan, he just lazy around and refuse to eat. =(

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
January 22, 2010 at 1:18 PM

sayangnyaa owh.... nya cute bah...awak ada mbak nya deworm ari awak nemu nya?

QueenWizza said...
January 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM

huhu sedih. *nangis jugak*
no wonder dia nmpk lain sejak akhir2 ni.. sedih :(

QueenWizza said...
January 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM

worm kt mane? dlm bdn dia ke? nape bole ade worm? sedih. kesian aidil xde kwn..

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM

aida,
nyalah ya.. he's a gift from god! sedey2. nimarek sy men-deworm nya.. yalah tek.. slh sik ngembak nya terus..

cik selamah,
aah, bukan lintah bulan.

wizza,
kan? sedih woo.. xde dah creature yg dtg kat kita nd berbaring skali ngan kita..

worm tu dlm perut die. doctor kata dah byk sgt worm tu.. tgk pg td tu pon byk jugak worm tu kuar.. cm segugus bunga lak..

aidil nangis cari adam..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
January 22, 2010 at 2:52 PM

ooh doctor expel the worms... ic2. siann ngan adam... aidil teruskan perjuangan!!

chenta said...
January 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM

uish..sangat comel..tp siannye..umur dia tak panjang...

arrizz said...
January 22, 2010 at 3:11 PM

ala cian adam..sabar ye..

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 22, 2010 at 4:26 PM

aida,
yess... hope he will survive!

chenta,
tu la kan? sedeynye..

arizz,
seriously aku tgh sedeyh..tak terimagine kalo zerro.. ish2

Hayatul Akma @ Ima said...
January 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM

my god sedihnya!! aidil pun nangis sama.. n aku pun nak nangis juak nenga crita tok.. :(

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 22, 2010 at 5:21 PM

ima,
aok.. sedih gilak.. dh la adam pendiam, mun makan mok bersuap, pasya mun tod mesti nyelit2 rah kita.. poor him...=(

IyouweBlog.com said...
January 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM

serah kpd tuhan... come on, don't feel sad!
nanged u. Nang this to read about the official letter that i received from Google!

Zuewairy said...
January 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM

atoi..

sedeynya..
syg eh kamo pd binatang;)

ezzati said...
January 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM

waa..ini mcm case kucing kitorg kt kg mati tiba2 je..xde luka..sabar2..dah ajal dia..

p/s: nangis jugak..huhu

LoctorMayat said...
January 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I am sorry to read this.

Don't be sad about it. All kittens go to heaven :)

aleena said...
January 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM

pity la aidil after tiz coz xde adam da:(

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM

iyouweblog,
thanks! read it, but couldnt found what the letter contains of. curious to know!

zuewairy,
because adam is very special. kalo nak bg die mkn mmg kne letak ats tapak tgn. kalo dlm bowl die xmau makan...terasa lagi mulut die kat tgn nie.

zati,
haa.. doktor ckp kalo kucing mati tba2 mmg sbb worm dah byk sgt dlm perut.. cm kes si adam nie

loctor,
ya ya.. i hope adam gets a better mum there. i just buried him and cant stop my tears from rolling. ;(

aleena,
yaa.. die pon kasihan jugak.. sorg2 je xde sape nak die kacau n berebut mknn..

✿Shiba Hisham✿ said...
January 23, 2010 at 3:56 AM

hai aifa. finlly I found someone who cares lot for animal esp cat. maybe ini pengajaran nak, lps ni kenalah bwk yg 1 lg pg vet utk check up.

PurPLe LaDy said...
January 23, 2010 at 9:48 AM

shiba,
yes.. mmg pengajaran. lps ni kne jaga si aidil tu betul2.

eh yeker? i hv a lot of frens yg really care bout animals, x kira cats or dogs.

Kak Biena said...
January 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I feel you, be strong.

fanadz said...
January 23, 2010 at 4:54 PM

ala..siannye..sabar keh?

prettyrain said...
January 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM

kecik2 mcm tu memang mudah kena dgn worms. jaga aidil tu elok2 ye. bwk gi check up dgn vet.

Anonymous said...
January 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM

a-pa....sedihnya...mest sbb nya sik cukp susu ibu...m0nt0k sy pn dah mati..p, nya x mati d dpn mata..nya ilang bah...s0 sedih ya sik terasa gilak...mna la...nya xm0k tuannya sedih..tp,akn ingat m0nt0k sampey bila2...