Sayonara 2009, Hello 2010.


Seems everyone is in holiday mood and writing on 2010 new year resolutions and achievements through 2009.


Year 2009 for me is full with bittersweet memories in terms of family, relationship, friendship and careers. Some problem (or should I call that misunderstanding?) in family, became someone's fiancé, a year where I shrunk 10kgs and also a year where I almost lost my job. But there's always a silver lining behind. I don’t want to write much, let's see some of my favorite photos in 2009.
ASZA FAMILY-our raya photo


RELATIONSHIP: of course with my dear Kekasyfi Hati

Lakon semula Proposal Photo


Next stage of relationship: Engagement on 05.06.09. Dear, ingat tarikh nie!




Photo as fiancé, flying back to Penang after the ceremony

Our Dating Day, after a long break of dating. and fighting.

FRIENDSHIP

Reunion of Powerpuff Girls during Aida's Engagement. 4th July 09.


With Azza, visiting Aida's place during Hari Raya


always Gossiping- when Aidathepinkgoddess met PurPLe Lady


Reunion of Spice Girl at Teluk Batik


The hot girls that were envied by the neighbour! ;p


The fast growing friendship ever.

CAREER/WORKPLACE

The team of Products Eng


I know this is company's violation, but still, I like this photo.


A lot of stories behind this. But this always make me smile.



2009 didn't end up well as it started(except for the economy crisis), but I'm looking forward to 2010. Welcoming 2010, no wish list here, just a simple to do list as a plan for myself.



1: Vacation with friends- April!
2: Getting married at 25! =) Upcoming July, insya allah.
3: Moving to our sweet Casa Prima.
4: Change to a new job role which I can enjoy more.
5: Prepare for the 2011 must do list. Yes, my partner and I always plan a year ahead as we believe everything needs money.



Hope everything goes well. Manusia hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan. Allah always know what's the best for us.


Muslim friends, if you plan for a countdown tonight, don’t forget that malam nie is Malam Jumaat, so baca Yassin dulu ye. =)



Sekian, Kamsahamida~




FurFLe Notes:
During new year's eve last year, I was writing my self-assessment (focal) as my boss wished. I guess tonight I'll end with the same task too.



12 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
December 31, 2009 at 1:22 PM

wow, i love post with a lot of photos! hehe, all the best eppA! your life is perfect already! keep it up!

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 31, 2009 at 2:14 PM

aida,
yeah.. me too. speaking 4 urself, ur life is greater. all the best to u too!

kasyfi said...
December 31, 2009 at 2:34 PM

dont be too modest gurls, just say thank you and alhamdulillah,

may the coming year 1431/2010 be prosper year to all of us :p

cik selamah kundang said...
December 31, 2009 at 2:37 PM

herm....what awaiting for me in year 2010?

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 31, 2009 at 2:51 PM

kasyfi,
baikkkkk!! alhamdulillah.. ape plan 2011? vacation or own shop? ;p

muni,
ermmm... ur engagement might be..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
December 31, 2009 at 4:30 PM

kasyfi: shd be, be modest girls.. eheh

eppa: cant wait for ur big day! =)

Hayatul Akma Bolhan said...
December 31, 2009 at 4:37 PM

purple lady, stay happy and purple always. all the best in ur life. hopefully 2010 brings more success and happiness to u!

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 31, 2009 at 10:34 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 31, 2009 at 10:35 PM

aida: heeee... me too. im getting nervous.. as for today, i can still telling people that im getting married nx year, but tomorrow, i'll be telling people that im getting married this year.. ;p

ima: thanks a lot babe! that wish is for you too. =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
January 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

eppa! u r getting married this year!!

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
January 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM

yes.. insya allah.. u too.. nx year perhaps! =)

arrizz said...
January 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM

perghh sure u have quite a good year of 2009..wow dah nak kwen ek..tahniah2..jgn lpe update sal kwen tu kt cnie ek..wish both of u long lasting happiness..ahax!