PurPLe Notes to Photographers


This was a really pending post. I've been really busy with all the kenduri(s) and posting the wedding events that I've attended until I figured out that I missed this part.




We went to Taiping Lake for outdoor model photo shooting as Loctor was in a challenge mode with Ted Adnan to come out with the cheapest diffuser-which I don’t know how to explain it here. Click here for the video.


However, I'm glad to help him to be a 'tikus makmal' for the diffuser as I managed to add a few great photos to my collection too =)

Behind the scene: The noon crew




My image consultant cum my smile analyzer.
"Eppa, tadi ko senyum tak best", or "Ko pose muka nervous, adjust sikit nanti" -were among of her advices.



The photo shooting was done under the rain. Can you notice that? No, rite?


Now, let's see how they turned out.




Envy this photo!!! I didn’t get a couple photo here as Kekasyfi Hati didn’t give his cooperation. Sad.




Facebook profile photo. Search me. Huahua.


Nyonya cina lost in Taiping Lake


Cute couple, aren't they?


Ok, my favorite. Best friend's pose! Thanks Bin Yun for capturing this =D



Now, move to learning session. Here are some tips that I manage to digest to my brain storage after the session.


1. Prepare the desire pose for the model to act. Make sure you study the pose that you want to capture so that you can give instructions smoothly during the photography session.


2. Act cool. Even you nervous tengok model, but buat-buat cool and confident so that the models rasa selesa nak pose for your photos.


3. After you snap a photo of your model, SHOW it to them! This tip was taken from the 1st class I joined Loctor's sharing session in Cameron Highland back in October last year. Loctor said this is about respecting the models, and for me it's good to show them so that the models know which part is wrong on their facial expression, and can fix it in the next snap. Models can give her best pose, photographers can have their best shots! Bukankan it’s a win-win situation?



Apa, ingat I pegi berposing saja without taking any notes ka?

Sekian, Kamsahamida~


FurFLe Notes: Now is in a mode of surveying a great wedding photographer in case Loctor couldn’t make it. Loctor, any suggestion for KUCHING wedding photographer?



10 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
December 22, 2009 at 10:38 PM

1. well done loctor & the photographers

2. aifa, u look stunning as usual

3. arghhh, i miss my photoshoot buddies back in KK

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
December 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM

4. kekasyfi x maok take part?? y o y...hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
December 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM

1.fish eye matang, my convo photogrpher..

2.kakigambar.com

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM

aida,
tq! yes.. they're the best! kekasyfi nang sik berminat menda2 cm tok.. huhu. g la KK dood. mun sik pon import them ke kuching. hee

ohhh.. thaankkk yooouu so much for the suggestion..! mcm menarik.. hehe

ezzati said...
December 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM

waaa..syoknye ada cameraman pro...cantek2 gamba tu..:)

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 23, 2009 at 9:31 PM

ezzati,
huu.. tak sengaja bermember dengan mereka. huuhu, tpt tu cantik + cameraman pandai wat lighting effect.. tu yg gmbar jd menarik..

ezany said...
December 24, 2009 at 9:21 AM

nyonya ker.. bkn amoi..? hehe..

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
December 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM

ezany,
dah tua2 nie jd nyonya je lah.. hehe

cik selamah kundang said...
December 25, 2009 at 1:08 AM

xtau nk ckp apa dah..awat xboh pic kt tempat arang wei...yg tu baru nk kagum byk..nk bg 10 bintang

arrizz said...
December 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM

model in da making,hehe..bukan nyonya tp sumandak..haha