I will fight to win, Our love will conquer all

Sweet October, 31st Love!

And I assure* by the moon
And the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there
For better or worse
Till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

*Change has been made as we as a Muslim could not swear by others beside God*


Yaaa, today is our dating day. After a long 2 months without a proper date, without each other around during weekend and without romantic long phone call, we decided to set a romantic-love-recall date just for the two of us. No shopping, no on call for work, no inappropriate disturbance, only Eppi and Eppa. The great thing is, for the first time, everything was almost perfectly planned by my Kekasyfi Hati. =)

I was so nervous but excited in meeting him. So for the whole week I kept thinking on what to wear on our date. A few clothes has been shortlisted and I asked Kekasyfi hati for the opinion. (He's quite choosy in my clothes worn)

PurPLe Lady: Nak pakai ape ye esok? Is this okay? (sending mms)

Kekasyfi Hati: Pakai baju dear, perfume dear, tudung dear. ...Semua lah yang membuatkan dear adalah dear. (All that make YOU is YOU!)

Heee, love his answer as I think it's quite a long time I didn’t received romantic, encouraging and supportive answer from him. =)

My Kekasyfi hati is quite an old fashioned guy. So his romantic plan is of course, WATCHING MOVIE like our old days. And again, I fell asleep during the movie as his choice was Michael Jackson: This is it! Oh ya, my kekasyfi hati is a big fan of MJ and grew up with MJ's songs.

We had our late lunch at Sushi King in Juru Autocity. It's quite a surprise for me when kekasyfi hati suggested Sushi King because as far as I know, he's not into these Sushi things. Haaa, later I found out that he's influenced by the Korean Drama (That Fool) that he watched for the first time! Clap*Clap. Some info here: I just knew that we're entitled to have 10% discount if we show our Jusco member card at Sushi King. oh, I need to apply 1 soon!


*+Too hard in choosing the food when you're not so into it. +*


*+PurPLe Lady with her all-time favorite Chuka Kurage (jellyfish). Love it kuasa 10!+*



*+Kekasyfi hati really love this bento-Salmon steak. Salmon in BBQ sauce with mixed vege, served with egg custard, miso soup, steamed rice and Yakult. (RM19.90)+*



*+Fighting for the best part of tempura soft shell crab (RM15.90). Quite expensive but this was served with cheese, so I forgive Sushi King. +*



*+My big appetite for the whole week has instructed me to order this. Tori Teriyaki Don (RM 13.90), plus Chawanmushi,a Japanese egg custard (RM4.00). I really really really really really love this custard. Super healthy as the tag reads, "Nutritious ingredients simply cooked in single bowl. Enjoy a gulit free pleasure!"+*



*+My stomach was bloated, but kekasyfi hati forced me to finish all my meals.+*


*+Enough. Enough. No more please.+*




*+Ok, self timer. Araasoo, no photographer.+*


As no shopping mall is allowed on today's dating day, we headed to Batu Feringgi beach to have a silent and peaceful moment together, without noticing that today was Halloween day, and the whole beach was partying that time.



*+Can you see how much Kekasyfi Hati enjoyed being at the seaside?+*


*+Kalau orang nak naik parachute nanti, orang nak pilih kaler parachute yang cantik2 sebab nak masuk dalam gambar!-PurPLe Lady-+*



*+Again, I have to bury the camera inside the sand to capture our photo together.+*



*+Ok, kekasyfi hati spoil. But still, I'll love you with every beat of my heart +*


*+Full dress for dating day. PurPLe Lady is not wearing PuRPLE because PINK will enhance a girl's feminism and beauty more, so very suitable for a date. And WHITE, of course, my sweet and innocent theme.+*


+*Watching sunset from the beach, Subhanallah, indahnya ciptaan-Nya*+


+"The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." William Shakespeare+


*+My dark Brown Lady Gaga's, his favorite footwear and my Bandung's Prada. Heh.+*


*+And though I make mistakes, I'll never break your heart. As you said, we complete each other*+


*+Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay. My love won't age at all. =)+*



On our way back to Kulim, this song was on mix.fm, and automatically became our love song of the day. =)

All-4-one: I swear

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
and I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my part
Cause I stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart

Chorus
And I swear by the moon
And the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there
For better or worse
Till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
We'll hang some memories on the wall
And when (and when) just the two of us are there
You won't have to ask if I still care
Cause as the time turns the page
My love won't age at all

And I swear (I swear) by the moon
And the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there (I'll be there)

To my Kekasyfi Hati: Thanks a lot for a great day today. Sorry sbb orang caused trouble just bcause of mineral water. Tapi, lain kali if u nampak your fiancée ni tak bawak tupperware 1.5 liter nye time kluar dating, bawak2 la singgah kat kedai mesra Petronas beli 2 botol 1.5 liter tue…And payung jugak ye encik kekasyfi hati. ;p



FurFLe Notes: For those who have dedicated me the theme song for my date today, thanks a lot! Aidathepinkgoddess (Dua by KRU) and Cik Anna Gorgeous (My Heart by Irwansyah and Acha)




15 doll(s) whispering:

Anonymous said...
November 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM

waaahhh...bestnya...a-pa..camney awk p0lah tudung selendang awk ya??ya mcm sik melekap jak rah palak..heh

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
November 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM

saya dlm mood bercinta juak maca entry tok...hehehe

bestnyaa!

waaaaaa miss my boo!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
November 1, 2009 at 10:58 AM

chup, this is it best sik? hehehe

lagu best gik "the glory of love" hehe

Jard The Great said...
November 1, 2009 at 11:39 AM

romantiknya.. ishhhhh.. ehehe

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
November 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

azza,
skali skala jak.. heh.
owhh.. sy makey kiwi starch ya.. nak k pengeras baju pengantin ya eh..


aida,
hahhaa.. kitak duak lagik romantik bah..
this is it? besh for die hard fan of MJ!hee

jard,
haha.. kekasyfi hati je yg romantik. aku kayu.. hee

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
November 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM

azza: aok za sy makey benda ya juak.hehehe kiwi , tp bau nya sik nyaman oo pa?

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
November 1, 2009 at 7:59 PM

aida,
yup... bau kanji. heh. tp mun lemon pon boleyh dimaafkan sikit la.. huhu

Anonymous said...
November 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

yala tek..ria ada juak nanyak a-d00d s0alan yg sama..p, l0m try gk...benda kiwi ya pun l0m beli gk...sy m0k dating juak...uwaaaa~~

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
November 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM

za,
huhu..beli2. cpt2. hehe. lerrr, awk kan baruk dating riya..siap jalan2 kuching gik ya. heee

Anonymous said...
November 2, 2009 at 8:17 AM

teruja bah nangga ke'r0mantikan' dan keser0n0kan awk ngn kasyfi awk dating...

cik selamah kundang said...
November 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM

nk camni gk.kena sabar lu...wahaha

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
November 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM

za,
sbb jarang dating bah.. ya besh nya. hehe

muni,
sabar, 3 hari je lagi.. u boleyh buat kat sabah lagi tuee.. syok2

najah said...
November 3, 2009 at 10:59 PM

wuuu berdating di feringgi rupanya...awat tak berenang2 berendam..huhu

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
November 4, 2009 at 9:00 AM

najah,
heh. kat sini tak payah gn duit.. huhu

oo, aktiviti berenang berendam wajiblah bersama rakan2. mn leh dgn kekasyfi hati.. xsyok mcm tue..

weyh, jom2. nnti kte brenang di sini..