Wake me up when September ends


At last, I decided to renew my driving license after a month plus driving around illegally. ;p The expired date was 09/09/09 and to ren
ew the new one, I need to choose the symbolic date for me to remember of.
But after delaying for quite a long time, today was the chosen date. Nothing special or symbolic, just because I need to drive to Perak this weekend to attend a friend's wedding (again!) and I've been feeling guilty and nervous all the way to work, scared there might be a road block.

I purposely choose the 5 years term in order to have my new photo pasted on my driving license, and there's gone my RM150. +)


+*PurPLe Lady in a very light PurPLe, and my license valid until 2014!*+ Pat on my back!


FurFLe notes: I'm picturing myself in next 5 years. Probably showing my driving license to my 3 years old son or daughter. Heeee. =)

9 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 21, 2009 at 11:59 PM

sweettt ayat last ya..

mini kekasyfi and mini aifa.ehehe...

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM

aida,
hehe.. insya allah. my dad keep bugging me on our wedding date. haiseh

LoctorMayat said...
October 22, 2009 at 12:57 AM

I think it's best you blur lagi your address... not safe to get this info online

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 22, 2009 at 9:11 AM

loctor,
ohhh, okay2. thanks for that.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM

is it? good fer you, cepat2.ehehe benda baik elokla dipercepatkan.hehe

Anonymous said...
October 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM

waaa....a-pa dah nk ada anak..hehhe..pak kpak kb00oomm kb00mm..(bunyi hadrah)

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 23, 2009 at 10:45 AM

aida,
hehe.. yalah. tp..... hmm. ilek2 lok eh.. haha


azza,
hahaha.. awl gilak za.. apa kah urg bedrah time beraanak? sik jd anak sy kuar lak.. hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 23, 2009 at 11:06 PM

aok, pelik ada azza, eehe berhadrah.hehe...

ilek2 lok? heee, tp atleast dah ada date owh.ehe

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 24, 2009 at 12:46 AM

aida,
heee.. date lom kompom.