Pyjamas Party: It was my first and last


+*The entrance ticket + lucky draw. Perfectly designed meeting the party mode*+

What should I say about this pajamas party? It was SUPERB! Perfectly organized by the committee and everyone was so happy about it.


It was not easy as ABC for a theme party such as a night wear-pajamas to run smoothly. A lot of complaints n and queries were heard a few weeks before the event. And of course, us the committee were attacked by all these questions.


"Eh, I sleep naked la! How aa?"

"I wore t shirt and track suit to sleep. Can aa?"

"Can I wear jeans? Usually after work I fall asleep on the sofa until morning what!"

"If I don’t want to wear night wear, can kah?"


To avoid all these, someone from the committee came up with this idea.


"LUCKY DRAW ENTITLES ONLY TO PARTICIPANTS WITH PYJAMAS. OTHERWISE DISQUALIFIED!"


Surprisingly, this works! On the day, everyone including the 'hard core' turned up with pajamas and some other funny night wear since the lucky draws items were attractive enough. RM10 pasar malam pyjamas for 42" Plasma TV, it's worth rite?



+*Hard Rock Hotel Penang. There're only 3 Hard Rock Hotels in Asia, and this is one of it.*+


+ Loctor Mayat fetch me earlier since we're both the committee for the events*+


I remember he fetch me on time, carried all my stuffs, open the door for me to enter his car, closed it, and upon my arrival, he didn’t allowed me to go out from the car until he opened the door for me. This is what we call GENTLEMAN! Just like in a movie. Mrs Mayat is so lucky to have you as a husband. Hee.



+*Another committee, working on 'the chosen one' for the game*+



+*Just realized that I've never attend a dinner without being a committee!*+



+*Ahaa… Mat Saleh pun pakai sarong!*+



+*Memorable. Far in distance, but near at heart*+



+*Special and unique rostrum only available at Hard Rock Hotel*+






+*The food. Variety of it but I couldn’t eat any as my appetite was overshadow by the excitement of the party*+



+*Reaching together at the end of it*+



+*Suan Siew- she was my personal coach for my diet program this year. Thanks a lot to her, I lost 20 pounds!*+



+*The registration table owner*+



+*Loctor Mayat acting cute with the bear bear and PINK pyjamas. Auuuw! =D*+



+*He's IMing me quite a few times to talk about his pyjamas, and ended up wearing this planet-kid-pyjamas*+



+*Kak Kadi, PurPLe Lady and Jue, the only 3 malay ladies in lab*+



+*Poh Mun- we joined the department together, but she left me here now! =(*+



+*Creative, daring and hot! The best dress of the nite!*+



+*The crowd, they participated very well in making the event successful*+


+*This is how we vote for the king and queen of night wear.*+


+*The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind*+


+*Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.*+


+*The best memories are the one you cant explain and end up saying "you had to be there"*+


+*I live for the days I cant remember with friends I'll never forget.*+


+*Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart*+


The party has just passed 1 week, but all the excitement of the night is still fresh in my mind. The catchy songs played by hotel band that night are still buzzing and it's hard to erase from memory. 'The Dancing Queen, I will survive, Cant take my eyes over you, I'm yours, Made in India, and a lot more which I don’t know the title will bring back the picture of the night whenever I listen to them now.


Even though I've only been here for almost 2 years, the feeling of saying goodbye for everyone who're leaving is too hard for me. Knowing them in a short period has given a lot of memories to be shared with. Now, coming to work and find nobody around is quite anguishing. No more loud laughter, stupid and nasty jokes, games, non appropriate emails, and a lot more of fun stuffs as we all are now apart. =(


+*If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart*+


Good or bad, its hard to say. So, bye bye everyone, good luck in your new chosen path, and please, please please, do keep in touch. I HEART you guys! (n_n)



FuRFLe Notes: Credit to all photographers!



10 doll(s) whispering:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 24, 2009 at 1:34 AM

huhu I can totally relate!

this is dinner for those who left is it?

the theme best gila! the venue too!! well done!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
October 24, 2009 at 1:41 AM

ur veil is similar with the one i wore on ur engagement day,he

Gee_Gi said...
October 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM

woo~ sound fun...

LoctorMayat said...
October 24, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Eeekkk~~!!! malu malu malu...

al-Wann said...
October 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM

wow party like this..he2..meriah

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM

aida,
yes, annual dinner+farewell. thats y everyone is so supportive n gv full co-op.

oh, yakah? no wonder mcmm familiar. besh la that shawl. senang ator.

gee_gi,
haiiiii! hehe. yes, we really hv fun that nite. =D

loctor,
hahaha.. no need to malu since u're cute!

al wann,
sgt! wajib dtg party sebegini. hehe

najah said...
October 26, 2009 at 6:36 PM

kompem ko nanges tym tulis blog ni kan...uhuhuhu...lek eppa..cayok2..

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
October 26, 2009 at 6:46 PM

najah,
hahhahaa..taw2 lak ko. malu nya I! (blushing)

Anonymous said...
January 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM

dear..pyjamas tu beli kat mana ye??

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...
January 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM

kat kedai baju tdur and bandar perda. in jusco