Sila buat wish sambil tutup mata!


Thanks to all the bloggers that sent the soothing comments as a support. Love you guys! Even my fiance pon x supportive sbb cakap dekat I "Kan dah cakap jgn lepaskan dia..." Sob..Sob.. (Ter-mengumpat!) Berkat doa kitak semua, my Zerro balik ke pintu rumah dengan sendiri dan sibuk bermalas-malasan in his cage for the rest of the weekend. And, as a punishment, he was grounded until I feel to let him go again… Kecian my buah hati.



Btw, I got a request to share the precious heir of Sarawakian to all, which is RESEPI KEK LAPIS SARAWAK. I got a lot in my hand, (actually in my mum's recipes book collection) so I'm facing trouble to choose a few from millions. Let me choose first, and will see you in my next FuRFLE notes. See you then!

Any specific flavors request? Just state it and I'll consider.



Lapis India-the best part is the cadbury chocolates arranged neatly between the layers!

Eh, this is the famous Kek Lapis India made by my sister. 1/3 is RM35, (not including postage) using the best butter-Golden Churn! If you compared with the other Lapis India which is baked with this butter, the price could reach RM 140 for the whole cake. Anyone interested can contact me directly. (miftahulaifa@gmail.com)

To Kak Yelli, actually, this is yours. The package will arrived this week. =)

Stay tuned for the recipe! (or could it be recipeS?)

6 doll(s) whispering:

cik seLamaH KunDang said...
September 7, 2009 at 1:32 PM

xlama lg nk tampor je eppa sbb tajuk.ahahaha.tetiba teringin nk bg kt *..tp too late

prettyrain said...
September 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM

mcm mau pesan kek lapis.
tp smpt ke eppa deliver?
huhuu...

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
September 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM

cik selamah,
haha.. jgn! jgn! xmo kene tamparan wanita..
ala muni.. nak bg kat akashah tue, muni wat je.. ader perisa kasih sayang.. hehe

prettyrain,
sempat je.. sok pon adik org nak pos utk ke kulim nye.. meza dok mana?

eLy said...
September 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM

hurray.. kek dah nk smpai.. hehe..

al-Wann said...
September 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM

wah cm sedp jer..
yeah zerro dah blik pon..he2

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
September 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM

k yelli,
aah..insya allah, lusa kot sampai.. (padahal dia ada kat depan mata time sy taip nie)

al wann..
aah.. super sedap. serius x bohong!
tu la.. nasib baik dia reti jugak nak balik