6th Day of Raya: Nothing's gonna change my love for you


Selamat Hari Raya ke 6! I'm so happy that I still can access the internet. Hee.


I was alone in Coffee Bean, drinking Pure Ice Blended Vanilla which was awesome (background music now are all romantic songs..suddenly rindu Kasyfi. Haha (^-*)



Leaving Kuching with Jue Aziz-in-Takbiratulihram-look. =D



Before my departure this afternoon, I went to the last OPEN HOUSE at aunty Menah's house and ate Beehoon Belacan and Mee Kari Sarawak! LOVE THEM!



I'm her first guest. Perasmi!


The paddy egg. SUPERB one even nampak hodoh.


This is the Beehoon Belacan. I love to make it banjir!


Asob's eating Sarawak Curry Mee


The must have eat every raya-Bingka Cheese!

Sadly, I didnt bake any for this Syawal coz I've lost the recipe. =(

Before Abah's leave for Sembahyang Jumaat


Tudung Bawal was chosen for meeting the in laws! Hee


Green outfits was given byKasyfi's mum for Risik aka Tekol


Sushi wants to come over to meet Zerro


Check-in session

Oh yaa, I was too sad to leave Kuching after all great days I had here, so to comfort myself, I treat myself a fragrance which I love the scent so much since the first time I was introduced to it. Lovely Lace theme!


Arin is the girl behind the purchase. She's the one who said "BELI! MESTI! BELI the 100ml one.." Heh



Got the scents! Paul SMITH ROSES. =)


Do not OPEN until final destination


My favorite sampai syurga!


Btw, this Ramadhan and Syawal was a GREAT one. A MEANINGFUL one. Alhamdulillah for that. Everything in Kuching was all fantasy my world-camwhoring all the way, poghet every seconds, eating Sarawakian dishes, everyday was fill with joys and laughter! Great holiday…Bye bye!

eh, Kasyfi dah sampai. Need to go.


Sekian, Kamsahamida~!


9 doll(s) whispering:

cik seLamaH KunDang said...
September 25, 2009 at 5:57 PM

budak ni.dan lagi tuh.ish.sabaq jelah

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
September 25, 2009 at 6:32 PM

sempat, hahha jue aziz! hehehe

thats ur merisik gift? wowowee, sejuk ati mak mentua.hehe

aidathepinkgoddess said...
September 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM

pa, nyaman sik bau paul smith?

ezany said...
September 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM

byknya gambar.. tp camne snap gambar yg 1st tu.. ade org lain snapkan ker.. hehe..

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
September 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM

cik selamah,
biase la.. cool. haha

aida:
yalah tek. nya k tdung bwl bah dlm cita ya. aok, risik, tp kale ijo. haha

sweet bau nya.. truly roses!

ezany,
aah.. hired photographer khas utk aidilfitri nie.. hehe. xder ar. gn tgn sendiri je tue..

Anonymous said...
June 9, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Asmlkm siapa yg tgah drive tu..?

Anonymous said...
June 9, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Terasa ingin brkenalan la plak..hermm

Anonymous said...
June 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM

A

Anonymous said...
June 9, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Tp skang dah 2014. Pic tu 2009 dah kawin kot dia..