5th Day of Raya is a good bye day. ;(

Selamat Hari Raya ke 5!

The original outfit of the day.

But then, I changed to Baju Kurung as I still want the raya feel!



The last day of my Raya in Kuching for this year was closed with Open House at my own house and my 2 minutes-away-aunty. Baitul Asza's menu is the new-famous-must-eat-food in Kuching which is Nasi Ayam Penyet. Didn’t bother to snap the photos of the food as too busy entertaining our guests -families and friends. (Tapi sempat bergambar-gambar!)


The eldest, I mean the 1st Batch cousins

O yey, Powerpuff Girls are also here. Our last reunion for this Syawal. =(


Saudagar tudung mengamalkan sistem barter, di Hari Raya



AzzaYuna, Aidathepinkgoddess and Aifathe PurRLe Lady =)

*Shawl Yuna*Tudung Siti*Tudung Aida Radzwill*

(Za, your Yuna style really enhances your round beautiful eyes!)



Later at nite, we went for aunty's house to eat the SOTO and Laksa Penang for dinner. This will be the last meeting session with cuzzies so the main agenda is always photo-taking and gossiping.

Umi, Kak Diana and Asob-posing to show the crystal as the backdrop


The 1986's babies


Tengah gossip. Guess what are our main topic about?


And there are the men, waiting with endurance.


Finding the right spot
I asked them "Mun bergambar sitok kedak bergambar rumah urg kaya sik?"


Okay, 1, 2, 3 and snap by uncle


Again, the lovely cuzzies~


Tomorrow I'll leave Kuching at 2.25pm flight, heading to Johor for beraya at my will-be family's place. Mr Ai-Fa will introduce me to her aunts and uncles for the first time, so help to pray the best for me. (nervous! And I tried hard in choosing the best outfits for the ziarah~)
Okay, gonna miss this Raya- Asza's Family, Haji Majidi's families, Aida and Azza, and Sushi Ebi Noya. I HEART you all. *sob*sob*

Sekian, Kamsahamida~

3 doll(s) whispering:

~{[-Da Lovers-]}~ said...
September 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM

jgnLa sedey2!

bergaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaya ja korang dua ni (aida terheret sekaLi). hehe tapi korang mmg cantik. suka tgk ur fashion.

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
September 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM

kak nadh,
huhu. raye je cmnie. lps nie xder dah. kalo jauh ngan aida, kurg sikit aifa nak bergaya..

org xder fesyen la akak. akak br ader own style. busana muslimah gtu..

aida,
aifa x, aida je..