Baby I can see your Halo...

Wosh...! I have NOT posted any entry this August. Zero blog activity! No blog hopping, no blog reading, no comments to you guys blogs, or whatever. The tagged game? Ok. Ok. I'll do it later. I'm not in a good mood recently ( a.k.a MISERABLE) therefore I'm isolating myself from my sacred blog.. Yes, NO-EMOTIONAL-POLLUTION policy in my lovely FurFle notes...

I've been infected by FLU, SORE THROAT, LIGHT FEVER and LIGHT COUGH since last Saturday. I've been to doctor and he fed me with you-know-that-typical medicine. "Kalo x sembuh juga lepas 3 hari, baru g check H1N1" he told me. Now, the antibiotic and flu medicine sudah habis, tapi flu still ada. And now, the hospitals in Malaysia are giving the priority of H1N1 check up to pregnant women and those who are obsessed. (Maybe if I show my January 2009 pics, they will consider kot?) Doctors wanna be, what should I do?



Btw, my diet coach has been asking me about my before-after pics. I digged to my folders and found these. What a shame!

During CNY Celebration 2009

Birthday Celebration of I cant remember who- Too Much parties!


*Sigh* Tak terkata apa...

Oh, my next entry will be about this… A lot of people have been asking me about this, and I DID promise them to do the sharing here. (Until now x buat jugak due to time constraint. Haiseh!) Sorry guys, I promise lagi sekali ni… I'll do the sharing!

May 2009 Calendar yang salah lighting

June 2009- Leaving for KUCHING for my big day.. =)

Juicier July Calendar 2009!

7 doll(s) whispering:

*mo0ney_seLamaH* said...
August 8, 2009 at 3:17 PM

dah nmpk beza..hahahaha

Jard The Great said...
August 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM

erkk.. nk tunjuk anda makin kurus ke?? ehehe.. dan makin pandai bermake-up???

LoctorMayat said...
August 10, 2009 at 12:56 AM

sensually more and more attractive I'll say...

sila jangan kurus lagi... tinggal tulang nanti boleh jadi supporting cast in Pirates of the Carribean

Aida The Pink Goddess said...
August 11, 2009 at 1:08 PM

but aifa is gorgeous since forever! pipi nang obvious surut pa.ehehe

QueenWizza said...
August 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM

haha
aritu lg nk komen tp tenet bengong
anyway
still tak pecaya the old you.
pp tu kalah i yg dulu rasanya hahaha

kinek tok nang dah skinny haaha
tahniahhhhhhh..

omey83 said...
August 19, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Proves that nothing is impossible if we got the will kan ~

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
August 24, 2009 at 11:29 AM

mooney,
haha.. dh u duduk serumah dgn I, semua pon you nampak.. hoo

jard,
haha. nak tunjuk kurus le.. make up x reti sgt pon..

loctor,
thanks! haha.. ya2. i will not do so.

aida,
tq. you too! pipi dolok ya terlebeyh2. terkeluar2 jak dr tudung.

wizza,
hehe. kitak pon sm kurus bah! tq2. yalah.. org mmg gemok melampau last year..

omey,
yes yes, super agree!