FurFLe-ian, Love youself!

I'm positively sure I should not do this, but I was eager and so excited to show these to you guys. This content will spoil my reputation but it's okay, I take it easy~ haha.

I got a new jersey(S) for my sports activity! Yey~


Soft Pink short sleeve ADIDAS jersey for ladies
(which I need to find white inner for it. Damn! Money again~)

Baby blue long sleeve jersey for ladies from ADIDAS
(ignore the adidas logo at the shoulder there, I wear tudung.)

How much does it cost? What can I say..? It's LESS than RM 50 for BOTH items! (You cannot get this price at Al Ikhsan) And what I like the most is, the labels printed as "MADE IN SINGAPORE"! Not Indonesia, Not Thailand or what-so-ever. So, kalau ye pun nak beli fake, choose the high quality one ok?


Everyone will think you're wearing branded things once you build your reputation and class.

No one will notice you when you don’t have that but wearing all those expensive stuffs.

Siapa yang tidak mahu dipuji, kan?

For me, make yourself elegant first before buying or wearing something expensive and elegant.

Oh, how much I love cheap-but-look expensive things! So Fake, but I don’t care. I LIKE! +D

Thanks Loctor Mayat for the FREE amazing-resume-studio photo!

How much the chance of being hired if I stick this photo in my resume oo? (thinking)


p/s: 3 things that I didn’t buy fake: MAKE Ups, SKIN CARE and PERFUME. Note that!
And Again, FurFLe-ian, PLEASE Love yourself!

9 doll(s) whispering:

Jard The Great said...
July 22, 2009 at 2:36 PM

ahaha... the pic doesnt look profesional enuf.. wont get hired la.. =p =p

mo0ney said...
July 22, 2009 at 3:27 PM

hahaha.komen jard..bley camtuh??

~dARlee zURiS~ said...
July 22, 2009 at 3:30 PM

hehee..fake pun kalu nampak cam ori dan murah..tak kisah lah kan

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
July 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM

jard,
alaaa..reject ke? abws tue, jawatan ape yg sesuay?

mo0ney,
jahat. mlm ni sila tdo dengan ulat2

zuris,
ye ye! btol2.. stuju.

QueenWizza said...
July 23, 2009 at 8:42 AM

yup. eventho its fake tp kalo kita pndai menggayakn it doesnt look fake at all. nmpk ori jek. hehehe.

*pnh bli henbeg fake berharga rm50. membe2 ramai teka ratus2 hoho.

jersey yg ats tu comey n looks ORI. =)

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
July 23, 2009 at 1:09 PM

wizza,
yes, betol2. agree2. huhu

comey sebab dier kaler pink ke?ehe

QueenWizza said...
July 23, 2009 at 4:07 PM

a'a sebab kaler pink hahaha.

Rini said...
July 28, 2009 at 4:09 PM

where u got all those shirts dear??menarikkk...hehe..

AiFA Cho-CHang said...
July 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM

rini,
somewhere you will never expect.. Hee.. xder ar, kat padang besar je..