Saya dah ada jeans baru!

After received A tons of complaints from my friends about my jeans, finally I get a new one today! The last time I bought a pair was 31st August last year, and my size that time was 29! (oh, no wonder my jeans sgt londeh bila dipakai.. Heh.)

So today, my fiancée and I (both of us are on AL) spent our time together as both of us have different agenda on upcoming July weekends. While waiting for Transformers movie to start, I went for jeans hunting and finally got myself a very good one from ESPRIT.


Pengakuan: Oh, usually I memang pakai jeans murah2 saja-APPLEMINTS,VOIR. Semua I beli time 70% discount. Don’t worry, this is my VERY first time. Kiamsiap kan?




p/s to Miss Anna: aha..aku dah TERbeli. semuanye pengaruh ko!



yey. i'm now in size 24~


Then, we went to buy Big Apple's duran durian since I received a good review on it.



Hm..so how's it taste? For me, nothing special. Ok la, sedap. But cannot compared to Secret Recipe's Frozen Durian Cheese cake. That is heaven!


photo grabbed at somewhere

Sedaaaappppp sangat sampai rasa nak menangis!!!!
(K Mo0ney, sila jangan gelak!)

3 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
June 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM

aku dah gelak guling2 dah ngn statement mu..ahahahaha

FLoWeR-Love AiFA said...
July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM

heh. jahat2. masih x paha kenape gelak..

Anonymous said...
July 18, 2009 at 3:59 PM

ahaha...kan aku dah kate..jeans di esprit pasti buat kite terrrrrbeli..- miss ana