I'm loving it. Thanks Loctor~

No No. This is not about Mc'D. Thinking of that, I've not eaten Mc'D since December last year. Oh. Oh. Pat on my back perhaps?

Today, my colleague (Loctor) came over to my workbench and handed me something. Guess what is it?

GARNIER LIGHT BRIGHTENING EYE ROLL ON! Oh my god.


I'm touched by his concerns.~ It's great to have a friend who noticed on your problem and do something about it!

Let's open it.


And first try~ =)

Reveal my face without any make ups. No foundation, no lotion, no compact at all.
A BIG thank you Loctor. You're my Mr Santa! =D

See, my dark circle getting worse until my teammates make fun of it. Notice the dark circle on the balloon??? Heh. Jahat!



4 doll(s) whispering:

QueenWizza said...
June 26, 2009 at 8:56 AM

haha siap ade pic lg. sape amikkn pic tgh pakai roll on tu.?

a'a lupa. aritu mmg ade garnier utk mata ni. x ingt lgsung psl garnier. anyway dah try ke letak teabag??

FLoWeR-Love AiFA said...
June 26, 2009 at 10:06 AM

hahhaa.. amik sndiri. biase le tue. zerro ader kat sblh tp xleh harap. hoho.

dah try teabag. pastu kan, bila bgn pg, satu bantal tue ader spot cekelet sbb teabag jatuh atas tu time tdo. huhu

LoctorMayat said...
June 26, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Yay... now got reason for me to ask for favours liao. WOAHAHAHHAHHA