Hellow. Hellow

I'm having a very bad health condition after my engagement last weekend. My friends forbid ed me from coming to workplace and they suggested that I go to the hospital to check whether I'm infected by H1N1. Oh No! Nauzubillah!





Good news is coming finally. Another photographer that we hired for the engagement ceremony has sent me a great message to brighten my day!





"OK done. Pos ekspres dijamin sampai esok.LX423602659MY."



Yey! My engagement pics coming~ I LIKE!




Thanks Eus! Ok2. I transfer you the money NOW. mala jak lupak. Heh~





SOrry frens for the late pics. I promise that I will share the pics once they're ready!

6 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
June 11, 2009 at 8:14 AM

wey.hired photographer???

eLy said...
June 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM

nk tgk gambar! nk tgk gambar! nk tgk gambar!

QueenWizza said...
June 11, 2009 at 8:45 AM

x sbr nk tgk. lol

flower-love said...
June 11, 2009 at 4:35 PM

hehe. kawan2 ku. gambar dr pics aida ader la.. g la bukak page dier.. hehe.

mooney: aah. hired them. tp kawan2 je. harga pon kawan2 jugak.