Happy Abah's day!

Dearest my great abah, Haji Ahmad Bin Haji Sedek; Happy father's day! No pressie for you but my love for you is everlasting! You're the most dashing and charming guy I ever met in my life~ I love you soooo much, more than anyone else.




Where would I be without you?
Your unconditional love taught me it was okay to be myself,
Your help and advice taught me how to handle whatever life might bring
and your confidence taught me I could do everything!

-from Father's Day card that I copied from Popular Bookstore ;p

Some of our time together that I can remember clearly:

1. Age: 4 years old- Abah 'tipu' me saying that the great choki2 (homemade; that he made himself!) only available when there's a rainbow outside. I pon percaya, and tunggu rainbow keluar while he buat choki2 tu kat dapur.. cute!

2. Age: 16 years old- Our maid balik kampung, so abah took leave and stay at home. AT the same time, I was too lazy to go to school because ada test Kimia and Fizik which I sgt2 x suka. So I stayed at home and we cook together. We tried to cook something different and successfully cook nasi arab. nyummy!

3. Every public exam I sat (UPSR, PMR and SPM), he always took leave 1 month before until my paper ended and stayed at home to teman me study. He also send me to school (even I can drive my own car during F5) and bring me lunch if I had to sit 1 whole day paper because he afraid that if I ate outside food, the chance to kena food poisoning during exam is quite high.

4. I'm this Aifa because of him! Alhamdulillah.

What else can I share about our memories? Endless list.

I love abah so much and couldn't bear if someone try to hurt him. Happy Abah's Day!


Fiancee pon tgk dengan jeles dekat belakang. ;p

Ooohh, I hope I can love fiancee more than abah before our wedding.xmo jd isteri derhaka. =D

8 doll(s) whispering:

adood said...
June 22, 2009 at 9:36 AM

pa!teringat time sekolah2 dolok.heehe

u wear that cute dress! ehehe

ur dad is so lucky to have u

nasik arab! we made it time cooking competition!nyaman gila! hehe

mo0ney said...
June 22, 2009 at 9:55 AM

wei.nk boh gmbo fiance gak..tp tahun depan..hahaha

FLoWeR-Love AiFA said...
June 22, 2009 at 7:03 PM

adood: yalah2. sy pon teringat time skolah~ aok. kita wakil rumah biru molah that nasik! nyum nyum!

m0oney: majuk ngan mo0ney lagi sbb jd salah satu faktor wizza x bg award. haha

QueenWizza said...
June 23, 2009 at 8:11 AM

eppa. muni mmg bersalah. dia telah memfitnah u. huhu. x pasal2 kena edit n3 tuh. nantikan special award.

FLoWeR-Love AiFA said...
June 23, 2009 at 8:37 AM

yey yey. ader award! tq2. huhu mmg2.. tu le pasal.. majuk ngan mo0ney nie.. ehe

Framestone said...
June 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM

ops kamu ke yg berdiri nyanyi lagu negaraku tue he...23x kt dlm entry moOney tue

gurau je...salam kenal dari kite

FLoWeR-Love AiFA said...
June 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM

hahhaa.. itu le sy. tp mane de nyanyi lagu negaraku le..raket ade kat tangan tue.. huhu

orite. salam kenal. hehe.

Anonymous said...
January 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM

I recently updted my iPhone and I can't figure out how to send pictures. Any help?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]