1 year!




2nd June 2009! Wah.. Happy birthday to my work-life! Wowow.. I've been working here for 1 year~! Congrats to myself for staying here. Haha. (apa lah..baru setahun..hehe)

Let's see my achievement (s) in my first year:

-I write a blog! (influenced by officemate)
-I know new people every week! (sampaikan my boss said to me: Do not over social, aifa!)
-I know something about DSLR. Something is better than anything rite?
-I'm exposed to marriage life since all my close officemates are all married! They talked about it 8/5. (5 working days..heh)
-I earned some money… I LIKE! =)

Wow. That's it??? Is that what I'm gonna write in focal this year? Ish2, teruknye…~ Heeee…

Flower-love: I think I should work harder, play and talk lesser. Improve Aifa! Improve! Huh.



Btw, just received my medical check up result from BP Health just now, and the results are great~ Happy! Alhamdulillah.... =)

2 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
June 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM

apa lg.SR petang nih..kamon!

flower-love said...
June 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM

huhu.. k muni blnje??? time kasih.. ehe