yey! award~


1. Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini:
-Pelanggan Herbalife paling berwibawa-that's y I kenal her...
-Suka sgt bergaya and shopping. Pantang dapat gaji, trus shopping x ingat kelas aerobic.. huhu
-Bakal pengantin bulan July nanti.. ehe. Congrats2!
-Kami sama2 menjalani proses diet yg sihat and sesi menimbang and monitor berat dilakukan pada hari jumaat
-Clumsy kot... (berdasarkan perhatian)
nak tambah extra bley?
-sgt2 punctual. Jgn lambat if u guys nak keluar dengan dia, nnti akan menerima nasib seperti k mo0ney. Hoho
2. nyatakan 10 fakta atau hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award sepenuhnya :

i-Attracted to anything purple. I can detect it from far. Sampaikan my boyboy has to pull me away from the direction I'm heading to.

ii. I can't resist cheese~ If I dine in at Pizza Hut, for sure I will ask for the cheese powder and WILL finished the whole full bottle or at least it left 1/4. Cheesy wedges at KFC also MUST be ordered wif SUPER EXTRA cheese.

iii. I PLAN to open a boutique one day. ONE DAY okay, not now. But the concept, theme and plan are all set on my mind now.. Dreaming~

iv. I'm not ready to be a wife because of certain reasons. Even though my engagement is around the corner, the wedding will be a long way to go. (I'm still thinking the excuse to be given for both family. Any ideas?)

v. Shy on your 1st, 2nd and 3rd approach. On the 4th, you'll see me as non-stop talker.


vi. Used to be over-sensitive. I changed and try to be tabah once I realize the 'maturity' of myself. Nothing to be sadden of. I also learnt something on this over-sensitive habit. Too hard to explain. Just forget it.

vii. Will try very hard and best to adapt with environment and surrounding (I mean people). Don’t judge me as hypocrite or fake. I just want to mix with all kind of people, even sometime terpaksa makan hati jugak. Nak jaga hati org len la kan.. Hurmmm~

viii: Hard outside, Fragile and soft inside-that’s me.
Hard inside, Soft outside-that's my boyboy.

x. I love programming! seriously!
xi. Everyday, I need time for myself to monologue.-to stable myself. Then, I can resume smiling and laughing in front of others. Psiko x? Haha.
Pilih 5 penerima award seterusnya dan describelah tentang mereka:
(reduce to 5)
i. aida the pinkgoddess- pink freak (and suits her!), Blossom.
ii. shirley-my roommates during third year, good friend, good listener, sarawakian chinese girl (we're connected by this rsnya)

iii. nat-close fren during uni time, Spice Girls? Ehe. someone's fiancee and will be married soon. betol kan?
iv. ima- sooner will become a doctor. sweet lady and has a lookalike twin-xerox photocopy from her face. ;p
v. Loctor Mayat- the best photographer, coffee boy, chatter, food expert EVER! =D sooner will become a dad.. congrats2!

6 doll(s) whispering:

imA said...
May 16, 2009 at 3:10 AM

yeaayyy dpt award juak!! hahhaha sukkkk

natrah-ishe said...
May 18, 2009 at 1:23 PM

"nat-close fren during uni time, Spice Girls? Ehe. someone's fiancee and will be married soon. betol kan?"

-ye, btoi btooi btoi!! hahahaha-

flower-love said...
May 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM

yey.. cepat2. aku x sabar! hehe

QueenWizza said...
May 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM

lor. awat x prasan n3 ni.
byk sgt update smpai x terbc.
yes its true. i am super clumsy!
(ade idea nk apdet nnt keke)

flower-love said...
May 19, 2009 at 3:16 PM

hehe.. nasib baik betol.. kalo salah nnati malu je.. ehe