Petzone of Kulim Perdana

Since everyone will be going back to their hometown whenever there is 3-days weekend holiday, I was left here missing my hometown badly. =( But, for last weekend, I got a special request from Cik Anna Gorgeous to take care of her tortoise. When she called me last Friday to get my help on this, I was a bit surprise. What??! Tortoise?? How to take care??? I imagined a big, ugly-coz it dark green (sorry for those who love green!), dirty pond tortoise. I even started thinking where to put the tortoise because I scared Zerro will hurt it.



When Cik Anna arrived at my house, she brought a medium size blue basin. OMG. It is so small and cute~! But still, I didn’t dare to touch it. Its name is HaHa. Maybe it’s a 'SHE' according to her behaviour. Very shy and loves to hide behind the leaves even she got her own shell.. Here's some of Haha's pics.


She's there!



Close-up of Haha



Yesterday, for the first time I tried to touch this creature. So pity of her because she has to live for 3 days in a stink-dirty water, just because I didn’t dare to touch her. I returned from the office in the evening and found out she's laying on the stone-means she has enough with the water and cant stand her own shit anymore. I decided to change her water so that she wont suffer.

Late evening, her owner took her back. Bye bye Haha. Cik Anna, jgn serik anto kat aku lagi ek. Nanti ko beli sekor lagi utk kawan ngan Haha tue. =)

Oh ya! 3 more weeks to go for my foots step my lovely Kuching land! Oh, I cant wait~ =S

8 doll(s) whispering:

najah said...
May 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM

cik eppa kutuk ijau...hukhuk

QueenWizza said...
May 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM

name dia haha? hehe.. ssh la nk gelak cmni. lol.

eppa nnt blk kucing nk pesan mi kolok bole? huhu.

flower-love said...
May 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM

najah: arghhhh... lupa lak najah suke ijau.. amponn2. ala, ijau ko cantek nye..ko kan suke green apple ala2 CJ7 tue.. hehe

queen wizza: hehe.. boleyh2..kasyfi pon mengidam mende yg sama...

QueenWizza said...
May 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM

aik. bole ke?
cmne nk bw nnt? x basi ke?

flower-love said...
May 14, 2009 at 8:53 AM

boleyh jer. nnti org suh penjual tu asingkan sayur dr mee tue.. ehe.

QueenWizza said...
May 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM

pergh. bedebar ni nk tgu aifa blk.
haha. nk pesan 2 bgkus (TAMAK)

eLy said...
May 14, 2009 at 10:34 AM

nk pesan jgk buleh ke? nk kucing kucing.. hehe..

flower-love said...
May 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM

hahaha... sabar ek k long. org x sabar nka balik, k long x sabar tggu org balik sn n balik ke sini balik. hehe

k ely-xleh bawak le.. kne men ngan zerro je.. kucing kulim pon dah x terjage neh.. hehe