Pat on my back~


2 hours at longest shopping mall (Qbay Mall) + SALE up to 70% + just received the gaji + girls only. What else do you need to start a shopping? Surprisingly, not even 1 cent is spend! (except the parking ticket) How amazing is that??? =D I'm proud of myself~

I immediately called my boyboy (he's in KL that time) and told him about my spending-controlling GREAT progress. And he rewarded me with these.


1.Green teddy (His name is Shreddy-Shrek+teddy)



But, why green??? I don't like green. Zerro does!



2.Donuts! A lot of them. Half dozen of Dunkin donuts and 9 pieces of Big Apple. Total 15! But I ate 6 pieces only. (Only???)


3.Orange Sorbet belted trench coat-teen wear( I like!!! Plan to wear it during my Kuching trip next week~)

my one is pink kaler la..orange sorbet is just a brand

7 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
May 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM

jeles wei.bila nk dpt boyboy camtuh gk.nk pksa sap boley??

QueenWizza said...
May 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM

6pcs of donuts is A LOT ok.
hahah gila la.
i cannot eat 6pcs wo. plg byk pun
2-3 je..caya lah.

flower-love said...
May 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM

mooney,
boleyh2.. paksa je dier. sap byk duit what!

wizza,
yes, A LOT. cuak nak timbang esok.. mesti rs sgt down lps tue.. huhhh...

flower-love said...
May 30, 2009 at 9:22 AM

your trench better darl...mine's the cheap one..

LoctorMayat said...
June 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I oso love trench. I wanna wear to go rob bank

flower-love said...
June 1, 2009 at 8:37 AM

ceh!!! i can imagine that.. sgt sesuai!!!