Of Celebration. and Preparation.

Today my boyboy and I went for his pending birthday celebration. It was actually an unintentional celebration-why? Because we're too choosy and difficult in choosing where the place to eat, so we ended up at Sakae Sushi. The foods are quite expensive there (for kiamsiap ME), therefore we decided to do his celebration on the spot.. Hoho. Here're some pics that can be shared.


Happy 24th Birthday Dear~

Birthday gift? I already gave him his pressie last 2 weeks. Let me share a little bit bout that. I planned to give him toys for his birthday since he kept begging me for REMOTE CONTROL CAR for ages. Bak kata Kasyfi : Kesian la dekat org.. Time kecik2 dolo x penah dapat main bende2 macam nie.. Ayah x kasi.. =( kecian nyerrrr! So, I brought him to that Toy Shop for him to choose his own model. But we ended BUYING the RC Helicopter ON THE SPOT! Luckily I got enough money~ ! I agree to buy coz Kasyfi PROMISED me that he wont play the heli until the 1st May (his birthday)!

Well, well well, like a childish boy begging for the toy, he kept calling me and begged me for the heli.. "Org nak wat penerbangan sulung….!!!" He cried. I still didn’t allowed so he threatened me to buy another model if I still refused to give him the Heli. I didn’t believe he would react that way and buy it himself. SURPRISINGLY, HE REALLY DID BUY!!! Now, a RC CAR! Oh my god. He is so impatient!!!! Why is my becoming-fiancée acted this childish??? It was so not him! Arghh~

Btw, it was a few weeks ago. Now, he got his toys and so happy with it. He also brought both that RC Heli and Car back to his hometown to show to his siblings and parents. *ish*ish*


After lunch, we go to settle our almost-final preparation for our engagement. He bought me shoes to be given on dulang hantaran and I also bought him a pair. (He nagged along the way because I choose a new arrival version instead of discounted item..!) Mesti lah nak yang mahal sikit.. Kan girls? Ehe

Shoes-CR and Jaguar for Men *i noe some of u will say this: Carlo Rino jer??*


After shopping, we went to change my engagement ring size… We bought that ring in February-during I weighted 52kg~ It's now May, and my weight now is 47kg. No wonder my ring size change from size 12 to size 8. Luckily the ring can be adjusted. Heee =)

Oh ya. we got the free rose after purchasing more than RM80 in single receipt at Sunway Carnival. Mama's day promotion kot..

7 doll(s) whispering:

aidafazura said...
May 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM

congratulations hunn, u r so skinny. *envy* sik lamak gik owh, saya dah molah baju k ur engagement.hehehe..surprise2 will not be pink! hihihi...

flower-love said...
May 10, 2009 at 9:12 PM

you too darl! you're so gorgoeus and sure 'those people' will shut their mouth now..

what?????????? bulak2. y not pink???? why?? why??? it's so not aida. sik sinonim!

natrah-ishe said...
May 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM

huiyooo.. dh slim-river skang.. huhuhuh.. syabbasss bethii!

flower-love said...
May 11, 2009 at 4:21 PM

tq2. hoho... xda lah slim river tue naT.. ader lagi isi, kat drumstick ala2 fara fauzana tue. hehe..

QueenWizza said...
May 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM

wah. pakai selendang dah.
cantek pe. muka dah slim kan. hehee

flower-love said...
May 12, 2009 at 1:10 PM

haha.. pakai tp x betol pon cara pakai nye.. ehe.
korg pakai lg canteks la k long..tinge org capang sgt ala2 tinge aril af7 tue, x sesuey.. ehe