Fun Friday. I'm Hi!


My day started as usual. Wake up, yawn, sleep again, and wake up again and regret that I have to wake up so early on cold and raining Friday morning. (eh, bukan selalu Kulim hujan time pagi2 taw…~) What a boring day kan?

But, I am very2 overjoyed and happy and really enjoyed myself today. It has been a long time I didn’t feel this way. I mean enjoying something really2 much and everything seems so perfect. I don’t know how to describe it in sentences because I'm not quite sure what makes me this happy. It's just a feeling…which I think better than shopping and eating..~

WHY NOT Shopping and Eating?
-yah.. Of course I enjoy shopping very much..I love the shopping malls, outlets, boutiques everything. I enjoy when I shopped! But the problem come and chase you after you shopped. Credit cards debts, lack of money, are the most common problem that people usually faced after overspent on shopping. That's make the shopping feeling imperfect. Unless you found someone who're willing to pay for you!

-Eating? Oh.. I do love eating so much.. But the current me will not enjoying the eating session as much as I did last time.Of course.. I takut gemok woor~Malas la nak elaborate panjang2 here. Hehe.

Then, why did I feel this way? (even though my financial has reach the critical point rite now sampai proses catuan makanan dilakukan and hp kena bar-AGAIN.)

Haha. Nothing special actually. It's just because:

1-Something about work. It's a routine that I need to do every Friday morning but for today, I can skip that because I'm attending a training. I like this feeling!


2-FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY 24 YEARS LIFE, I play the childhood traditional games! Hehe. Kan dah cakap, nothing special for you, but really meaningful for me.

What are the games that I joined today?
There was an event which is Sport Carnival at my workplace today. As the traditional games had gotten a cold response from my department, my team or sub-department (can I use this word) offered ourselves to join ALL the games that been offered. What a chaos since almost all the game time clashed with each other. To summarize, I learnt to play GALAH PANJANG, GULI and TARIK UPIH today. SGT BESH! Maybe my teammates are also gila2 and really enjoying ourselves! I also main batu seremban a.k.a batu tujuh, tp biasalah.. Kalah. I think I need to practice more on 'cangkuk' skill. Huhu.

Orite. Hiperbola x? Rasa reborn daa… Hehe. Tp BEST! =D

p/s: Sorry, no pics since I x kenal this event photographer.


4 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
May 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM

wei..teringat zaman dolu2.main tarik upih..wei.dulu suka kena buli tarik upih...dan tarik abg...ngahaha

flower-love said...
May 17, 2009 at 7:17 PM

hahaha.. tu ler. mcm besh je men2 gitu. org xpenah men. smlm first time men mende2 tue.. hukhuk. ;(

QueenWizza said...
May 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM

main batu seremban pakei pa?
kelak lawan ju. ahaha

1st time main mende2 tue?

which planet r u from actually? hoh

flower-love said...
May 19, 2009 at 3:15 PM

wizza,
juh la kita berlawan seremban. kelak mutit batu depan rumah.. hehe

aha.. 1st time men tarik upih, galah panjang and guli.. rsnye jarang kot org swak men mende2 nie.. main getah ade la..

zero point...! (sbut dengan nada time bermain...)