Hallow! My friend gave me this link and I found it very useful for us, ladies~ Since 80% of the women are wearing the wrong bra size, let's check this video and determine whether you're in this 80% or the other 20%.
This video is taken from videojug.com
I summarize a few details from this video so that it's easier for you guys to refer.
1. Firstly, measure your band size. The band size is the measuring underneath your breast. Then, if the reading is ODD, plus it with 5. If it is EVEN, plus it with 4.
Example: Band measure as 30inch. So, add the number with 4. So, your band size is 34.
2. Next, to determine your cup size. Measure the fullest part of the bust. Then, subtract it with the previous bust size. Note the difference. This difference will determine your cup size.
-1inch: AA cup
0 inch: A cup
1 inch: B cup
2 inches: C cup
3 inches: D cup
4 inches: DD cup
5 inches: E cup
6 inches: F cup
Example: If the different is 2", so your bra size is 34C. Got it? Simple rite?
One more thing. ALWAYS REMEMBER that 32B cup is NOT the same as 34B! Okay, try it and enjoy~ =)